***Art Style SHOWDOWN***

Mostly mysteries and thrillers =). I find the Limelight style works well for these genres but I’m not so sure I’d like it for romance.

Ink My Love :heart:
Ink men are HOT :fire:

5 Likes

My favorite is definitely Limelight :smiley: Since the day it came out :smiley:

1 Like

Limelight animations are much better, but I choose Ink.
Limelight characters look too alike! So, Ink is easier to try to portray characters trough appeareance. It is makes it more simple to show a character’s personality, for example if they are supposed to be very attractive, quite old, don’t care about their appearance, etc.

2 Likes

On the other hand, classic has many different types of clothes and hairstyles, which is important if the author wants to convey certain aspect of a character’s personality in their appearance.

1 Like

Ink and Limelight :two_hearts:
Classic creeps me out

2 Likes

I’m actually liking both LL and INK.

Ink’s animation names are easier to memorize and use, while LL’s animation names are kinda harder to memorize.
LL’s customization features and clothing have more realistic things, while INK seems more cartoon.

So, not really voting for one lol!

4 Likes

I like ink more but limelight is good

3 Likes

I chose Limelight because it’s really growing on me (even the men) but I’ll definitely always love INK. The girls on Limelight are so beautiful though and they can look a lot more diverse, but INK has “meme” faces/reactions so it’s hard to decide which one is better lol.

4 Likes

I know right :smile:

2 Likes

Ink. I will always love Ink.

5 Likes

Where’s the love for the “Classic” art style.

6 Likes

I love all art styles, but my favorite in terms of animation is ink, and in terms of look is limelight. I also love the variety of animations in classic! The classic characters are also cute and I don’t mind cute!

1 Like

I think the correct answer will always always be limelight

1 Like

I like the Classic style the best, then INK.
Limelight is only good if the characters are all in high school.
You have to admit, Classic has the best hairstyles.

9 Likes

I agree so much!

1 Like

INK will always be my favorite. :sparkling_heart:
Limelight is my second favorite, :slightly_smiling_face:
But if I had to choose to write a story I would definitely choose INK first.

4 Likes

Aaaaand ink rocks! I SO love ink :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ink foreveeeeeerrrrrr!!! The only story I read with Classic was Dripping Mascara (And let me tell you that story is something😍) I can read stories in LL but… the boys who are “supposed to be” hot

4 Likes

Limelight is always right!
I’m more of a limelight chick! Ink makes all the men look like they belong in the forest. I prefer Limelight men who are stylish, trendy, and simply hot. Apart from the guy :joy: Limelight just looks more modern and smooth. It’s 2018

2 Likes