Art Thread/ Helping Thread ? Wanna make one?

Hey guys I was wondering if any of y’all wanna do an Art/Help thread

There are positions such as

Art Side

Cover drawer (Both Small And Large)
Character Detail Sheets
Art Scenes
Splashes
Banners
Profile Pictures
Backgrounds
Overlay Maker
Outfits

You don’t have to be able to do all of them, capabilities will be listed

Helping Area

Coding problems
Directing tips
Story Plots
You can add more

If you want to be a part of this just reply down below and Let me know your capabilities, post some examples down below.

If you have any ideas for a thread name then reply below.

Members So Far

4 Likes

I might be interested in joining, I would definitely help on the art side! I am still kinda new to art and I am still improving but here are a few of my examples! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, I would like to join.
I love to help new writers with directing tips and I also do edits.

My edits

2 Likes

@Andrea_Hemes you’re artwork is absolutely breath taking, please let me know if you are 100% definite in joining

@Irridescent_Iguana Perfect! I love your artwork it’s stunning! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

@xepisode.ravenx Thank you so much!:heart: I will definitely join!

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I can do any drawn artwork of ll and ink also know how to make overlays and do realism artwork.
If you need help with art. :persevere::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Can I join

Summary

image image image

2 Likes

I have more to show you

1 Like

That’s all I got so what do you think

1 Like

@Cocoa_bean23 your artwork is absolutely fabulous! you’d be great for this group and I’m sure everyone will love your work!

@ItzKastinR Of course you can join! you’re very talented and I love your work!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much

Can do anything thats not coding, i can do art, ideas, script help, proof reading, outfits and character ideas. Only thing is i wont have an ipad til september due to using college ipads but since ive finished for the summer i had to hand it in and wont get a new one til sept. Im also hoping to get my own personal ipad at christmas so at that point i wont have any sorts of hold backs but until then i can help with ideas for plots, descriptions, art, covers and so on and can help with proof reading and creating characters ( somewhat like i can help to an extent but i cant actually create the character on episode since it wont work for me)
I can also do edits just most people ask for drawn so i have no examples so i guess you just have to trust me? :sweat_smile: i can probably make a quick edit if needed

examples

Im mainly asked for real life style so i have less episode styles but i can still do episode styles:

3 Likes

I would like to come!
My “art” isn’t best…

Summary

1 Like

Oh and I can Also do outfits

1 Like

Thanks hun!?!

1 Like

@ShortneyShadow awesome! just let me know when you’re available :heart:

@Liezel your artwork is amazing! you’re really talented

@delicatemazza that’s great :blob_hearts: i’m sure you will be great for this group!

2 Likes

Well im available to do helping stuff (besides coding) for now, and i can probably do small art and edits x

1 Like

If possible, I would love to help with story plots!

i would apply for art but i’m still working on it and improving

1 Like

@xepisode.ravenx So this thread is to help people out with art right? And to do splashes, covers?