~Κακάο Art Thread. ☀️ ( Requests closed until further notice. )

Haiii may I request something?

2 Likes

haii do you do limelight drawings?

2 Likes

You can ask… @Cocoa_bean23

1 Like

okayy

2 Likes

@Cocoa_bean23 do you do limelight drawings?

2 Likes

Holy crap your examples looked amazing can I request a cover ?

1 Like

Yes but their is a wait.

Fill out the form umm their is a little wait

1 Like

Yeah that’s alright take all the time you need :blush:

Style: Cover art, realistic drawing, I really liked these example of yours wondered if it could it look something like this but as a cover? ↓

Amount of characters (max 3): Just the one.

Image of characters in pose or a ink custom art piece example of the pose similar to your liking: Something like kinda combined (I’m sorry I just really like the stuff you’ve done lmao)

Character details: ↓

Character Details

Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Hair: Beach Wave Hair - Blue Light
Eyes: Upturned Luxe - Blue
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Classic - Terracotta

Cloths: White Layered Crop Top, Light Steel Blue High Waisted Pants, White Boho Flower Crown, Lacy Heels (Cream)

Character places: Center/ main focus of cover.

Words, font, color, background: I don’t mind it’s up to you for the font and the title of the story is called ‘Being Alien’, the background needs to be something space/galaxy related as the story is about aliens.

Password: Giraffe

Extras. (Feel of art, cute, happy, sexy, mad, ect…): Playful yet kinda badass/sarcastic looking

Hi I would like to request a small cover.

• Style? Ink
  • Amount of characters (max 3): 2
  • Character details:
Summary

Girl
Body: Mocha
Brow: Thick Flat
Hair: Beach Wave Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Upturned Bold Color: Brown
Face: Round
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round Color: Mocha

Guy
Body: Caramel
Brows: Straight Bold
Hair: Short Cropped Hair Color: Chestnut
Eyes: Deepset Sloping Color: Hickory
Face: Diamond
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven Color: Terracotta

• Character places. Guy: idle_sad Girl: idle_sad could you also have the guys hand wrapped around the girls waist
  • Words, font, color, background: Title: Daddy’s Little Girl, any font, Color: Black, background: a beach
  • Feel of art?: A sad feel
  • Password?Giraffe
  • Extras. Can the girl have freckles and the guy who has a tattoo on his shoulder that says Frankie with a rose next to it. Also could you add tape on the girls mouth.

Hi are you still on a break? Btw are you greek? Cause i saw κακάο in the title

1 Like
  • Style? Limelight
  • Amount of characters (max 3) two
  • Character details.
Outfit

• Character places.
I couldn't explain so I put an image

Anyone one of them could be on either side

• Words, font, colour, background.
Blah!

On top of them can We are bad guys…DUH be written and it should be written in colour Red. image My background

• Feel of art? Scary, mysterious
  • Password? Giraffe
  • Extras. This is a pfp

Yes I am Greek but am on a small break, as my sister passed away not to long ago. All requests currently submitted will be pending and not accepted but please State if you’d like to remove your request from pending if you fill out a form or not.
(Any requests that have been told are excepted are being worked on this is only a break from takeing requests not stopping.)**

2 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry for that silipitiria :slightly_frowning_face:and yes i’d like to remove my request from pending

1 Like

Hey so sorry for you loss. :slightly_frowning_face: But I would also like my request to be removed as for pending

1 Like

Okay. :hugs: @Laibah @IoannaC

1 Like

Hey i requested an art scene from you but my friend made me one as a surprise so yku can cancel that thank you!

1 Like

I’d like to remove my request too ! I am so sorry for your loss and hope you take care of yourself :heart:

1 Like

@Hijiko Your request is already half way finished but whatever rocks your boat I’ll go and delete it. :blush:
@Eclipsa Alrighty.

1 Like