Art Throwbacks B.C. - 2018

Hiya babes!!!
2018 is sadly almost coming to an end…
Which sucks because it means I’m growing additional wrinkles. :crazy_face:
Anyway, I know it’s not thursday but, I was digging through junk and found some of my old art. I thought it would be an uber cool idea for people to post some of their older art here. I’ve seen mostly all the forum artists, long enough to see LOTS of progress and all of that good jazz.
But… let’s bring out that old freezer burned pecan ice cream. ya heard?

Disclaimer: Year 2015, I had a really long anime phase…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

More drawn throwbacks

Tagging awesome people:
@Raybadem
@CinnamonToast
@PerplexedJam
@annaclaire721
@Secretz_lol
@SilverStar
@HermanEpisode
@MysteryMaker
@Mystery.Author
@Hope_fully
@anj
@Unique_911
@Turtle_Cat
@ChayChay
@Lunar_Rose

Sorry… I know I’m missing folks.

11 Likes

@Sydney_H is this in the right category or should I move it to art resources?

1 Like

If it’s about making art for Episode stories, I’d say Art Resources. If it’s for posting art that isn’t being used in stories or is related to Episode, it’s fine to leave it here. :smiley:

1 Like

Uploading: Untitled94-1.png… Uploading: Untitled12-2.png… Uploading: Untitled48.png… Uploading: Untitled21.png…

I just started this year but these are all my older stuff from this year. :blush:

5 Likes

This one actually …

9 Likes

I love it! I suck at drawing anything other than humans. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I can show you more …they are on my thread but they are latest …ill tag you there so u can see them …

3 Likes

Did you draw the basket too?
Holy crap, you’re really advanced.

3 Likes

Well i really like painting…and drawing…

2 Likes

Ohh… it’s painted.
Lol. I’m such an idiot. :persevere:
It’s beautiful regardless.

3 Likes

No no it is drawing …u are right …but I was very small when I draw that one…now I love painting more watercolors

3 Likes

Thank you soo much …:heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::hugs:

2 Likes

Actually too good I really don’t have words …

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heart::hugs:like seriously my art and editing really sucks …I am more comfortable with paper and pen :joy::joy::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Ya right …so no thank you​:joy::joy::wink::wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know about others …but in real I am like this only …too Akward and too idiote …:joy::joy::wink::wink:

2 Likes

ESS baar thank you nahi …
Same too you​:wink::wink::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

It’s the complete opposite for me :laughing: . I’d say I’m decent at drawing animals and nature, but with humans …I can only do their hair :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Here’s a little emo wolf that I drew a few weeks ago to put on the back of my I.D card

6 Likes

My first cover which I was proud of before :ok_man::
f427b47eee918abe23716c4f37689273675d1200_1_362x499

3 Likes