✨ Art Trades (Open) ✨

I’ve been wanting to draw more besides requests (since I still have some to finish and am tired) so I decided to open up trades for a little.

Just Leave:

• Your Examples
  • Things you can’t do
  • Your Character Details/Aesthetic
  • Anything Else

Rules are as follows:
1.I can’t trade with everyone of course because of time and what not so if I can’t do a trade with you don’t take it personally :sparkles:
2. Be kind and respectful
3. If you can’t finish your part just let me know instead of ghosting me.
4. Please try to stay within my ability and use whatever I make. I mainly use pieces for profile pictures and wallpapers :sparkling_heart:
5. Don’t use art that isn’t yours as an example or rush me. Even if things take a while I’ll still finish it unless said otherwise.
6. You can trade edits/drawn pieces/etc and with people besides me if you’d like.

Here’s my form:

Examples

Things I can’t do:

• Draw in Limelight
  • Anything full body
  • Side profiles
  • Basic/bare bones ideas
  • Males (Most of the time)

Character Details/Aesthetic:

Aesthetic

Grungy I guess is what you’d call it. Here are some visual references :sparkles: I’m also very into Xxxtentacion, dark colors, jewelry, high socks, baggy clothing and skirts/tube tops, etc.

References from Pinterest :sparkles:

Anything else: Like I said, I’m kinda slow but I’ll get it done unless said otherwise. If you have questions let me know :sparkles:

4 Likes

Examples:

Things I can’t do
Anything Drawn
Side profiles

One of the MCs from my story

3 Likes

examples

i’m not great at tattoos

something vibzy&cool, full picture

Nada

2 Likes

The characters aesthetic is neon :space_invader::purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Suki_writes @melaniesmall I’d love to do a trade with you both :sparkles: I just need to take a shower and finish up something so we can go more into detail later.

2 Likes

Ok!

1 Like

:smiling_face::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Long story short I was being stupid and didn’t drink anything besides pop for a while and now I have a UTI on top of female issues so slight delay. I’ll be back online in two days :sparkles:

3 Likes