Art Tutor? Maybe?

I know this is going to sound sort of weird, but I need sort of an art tutor. I want to start creating art scenes and outlines and stuff, but I don’t really know where to start. So I’m looking for someone who would kinda be my art buddy. Like give me tips and tricks about how to create art and answer my questions. Stuff like that. Would anyone be willing to help me? :confused: :worried: :no_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I would!

I could try but I’m not a pro myself :joy:

well actually if you both want to help I would love that!

1 Like

I can help :revolving_hearts:

Okay!

Sure :heartpulse:

Thank you all so much for your support! I guess one of the first things I should ask is how should I start off with my editing? Drawing on paper, then on my tablet? On the tablet?

1 Like

Well my paper drawings are trash and I experimented on my phone first so I say whatever your comfortable with. :woman_shrugging:t4: :purple_heart:

Thanks!:two_hearts:

1 Like

So this is one that i just created. i traced it but i’m still pretty proud of it. :blush:

2 Likes

What did you trace it from? :sparkling_heart:

i’d have to look. but i do know that i got it from google images

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t post that if I were you. You could get into possible trouble.

i found the link. it’s https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-beautiful-sexy-girl-holding-gun-smoke-background-image80013733 . i definitely don’t want to take credit for the image outline. i just thought it fit perfectly with one of my stories

1 Like

You still might get in trouble. Idk about using it in a story but it’s your decision.

do you know how i could potentially avoid getting into any trouble

1 Like

I don’t think it’s usable period since the regular image has a watermark but I’m no genius. I’d say maybe ask someone else for a second opinion. I give terrible advice :joy:

okay. thanks anyway

1 Like

@Episode if i give credit to the owner of the original stock photo, could i use this outline in my story?