Art Tutorial via Zoom

Hey guys! I just randomly got the idea of making an art tutorial on how to draw on e.g. autodesk sketchbook (free app). I was thinking of making a zoom meeting and sharing my screen and show how to draw digitally with tips etc. Would any of you be interested in doing that? I know it would be kind of complicated due to time zones - I’m in the Paris/Berlin time zone but I kind of like the idea and would love to help others improve their art. I for sure am not an expert but I think I do have one or another tip I could share.

Here's an idea how my art looks like - that would kind of be what I'd like to teach

It’s a cover I made for someone. Please don’t steal :heart:

Update:
I checked out the poll and we’re going to have the first meeting today! :heart_eyes: I’m going for 4 meetings so that everyone has a chance to attend at least one! I’m going o try and record the sessions for those who couldn’t attend but I can’t promise that it will work! I’ll try my best though :slight_smile:

From looking at the poll we’re going to have these dates:

1. 2020-08-07T21:00:00Z
    Topic: Introduction to Autodesk Sketchbook and Shading and Highlighting Tutorial
    with: @xxOlivia_Meganxx @Danielle318 @Apart_12345 (and whoever else wants to - this is just for me to plan)

2. 2020-08-08T07:00:00Z
    Topic: Eye Tutorial
    with: @Jeni.Creates @xxOlivia_Meganxx @Apart_12345 (and whoever else wants to - this is just for me to plan)

3. 2020-08-11T20:00:00Z
    Topic: Nose and Ear Tutorial
    with: I can’t see who voted for this day in the poll but I saw that 6 people are interested so that date ought to work as well

4. 2020-08-13T07:00:00Z
    Topic: Hair Tutorial
    with: @IL.episode @xxOlivia_Meganxx @ItzLayla @EllyAus234 @Apart_12345 (and whoever else wants to - this is just for me to plan)

16 Likes

Your arts amazing!! :heart:

4 Likes

At the moment I’m not taking any requests due to being so busy. If it’s okay for you that I could only make your cover in September we could discuss more about it via pm. Also, I do commissioned art just so you know.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

3 Likes

Wow! This art is awesome! I’m not sure with the Zoom bit though. I’d rather do it over a PM here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much <3 It would really be an experiment with zoom! I’ve done it over pm so far but unfortunately you can’t send any videos of how to paint. That disturbed me which is why I got that idea. Is it the platform that disturbs you or the meeting at a certain time or something else? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course!

Yeah, it would…

I know. But what I do it screen record the video and use a video to gif app, and you can send gif’s so that works.

Ah.

Is there a platform that what’s me? I mean for me, I can Zoom I just don’t know if it’s the best idea…

2 Likes

When I was showing some people how to do stuff before, I created a google drive where I uploaded all my videos to, maybe that could be an option. :woman_shrugging:

Also I love that cover. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I think Zoom is a great idea! Would love to join :slight_smile: (Your art is amazing btw :two_hearts:)

3 Likes

I will join the tutorial :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I tried the gifs but also that was too much for episode :confused: Maybe instagram is an idea though I kind of liked the personal touch of being able to ask questions etc :thinking: I really also don’t know though if the zoom thing would work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! I could do that if the zoom thing doesn’t work out :slight_smile: Thank you <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much <3

3 Likes

@Roy @Stumpur I’d definitely let you know if I do the Zoom meeting! What time zone are you?

2 Likes

I don’t really know what it’s called but it’s 21:10 for me atm

2 Likes

I think that is the europe/london one

4 Likes

Okay, thank you!

3 Likes

I’m from Toronto.

2 Likes

That’s great time difference wouldn’t be a problem for you then! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to get to Canada sometime! I’d definitely have to come up with a solution for the time difference though!

2 Likes