Art Tutorial via Zoom

hai! I would love to join your zoom tutorials :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join though school starts on August 12th for me. I am PST

1 Like

The last time I traveled, around 10 months ago, I had a lay over in Paris airport for 2 hours. I didnā€™t get to visit the city, but I would love to visit some day.

1 Like

you should one day! Trust me its amazing over there! I was lucky enough to go for a school trip for 2 nights.

2 Likes

@Danielle318 @ItzLayla @Jeni.Creates Iā€™ll try and see if I can set up a time that works halfway for everyone and also with my schedule. Iā€™ll also try to arrange it before the 12th but I think Iā€™ll probably do around 4 sessions Ć  1 hour but Iā€™ll see about that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah you really have to itā€™s beautiful! Iā€™m not from Paris but with the train I can be there in 3 hours :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I would definitely be interested your arts gorgeous
Iā€™m in the Australian eastern time zone

2 Likes

Thank you <3 I kind of have the feeling finding a right time will be complicated :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same here oh ye Iā€™m in the London time zone

2 Likes

Which of these topics would you like to have as tutorial? (you can also choose more than one tutorial)

• Introduction to Autodesk Sketchbook
  • Eye Tutorial
  • Shading and highlighting Tutorial
  • Hair Tutorial
  • Ear Tutorial
  • Nose Tutorial

0 voters

Okay so I made an outline sketch that I will use for the tutorial. Thatā€™s because I donā€™t want to waste time by first having to draw an outline (which I recommend doing before getting to the actual art) first as the tutorial should help you get to know digital art techniques and not how to draw in general :slight_smile: You can either in preparation for the zoom meeting make your own outline or use this one. It also already includes the main colors Iā€™m going to use but you donā€™t have to use the same.

This is not the final decision but Iā€™m intending to do the first zoom meeting on:
2020-08-11T20:00:00Z
Let me know if this date is okay for you!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Also, donā€™t forget to vote what tutorial you would like first! :slight_smile:

Tagging the ones who were interested (I'm sorry if you didn't want to be tagged or if I forgot someone)

@Roy @Stumpur @ItzLayla @Danielle318 @Jeni.Creates @xxOlivia_Meganxx

4 Likes

No sorry thatā€™s at 5am for me but if you could record it or something idk if you can do that but it would be greatā€¦ btw love the outline

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m sorry! Would it help it it was 1 or 2 hours later? Thatā€™s the latest I can go :grimacing: Else I could see if it works better for everyone if itā€™s early in the morning for me (so around 12 hours earlier). Iā€™ll also check out if I can record it. I know itā€™s possible on the pc but havenā€™t tried it out on the tablet yet! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeh I think I would be able to make it if it was 1 or 2 hours later, thank you for all the help and concern

2 Likes

Ok good to know! Iā€™ll see if I can arrange it at a time thatā€™s maybe more suitable than that but Iā€™ll change it to that in the mean time :slight_smile: And of course - Iā€™m glad if I can help!

2 Likes

thank youuuuu :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I will be at work at that time. I can attend if you are able to delay if for 2 hours.

3 Likes

I really live in the wrong time zone :joy: Would an hour later also be ok for you?

2 Likes

An hour will be little bit difficult. I can bring it to maybe 1hr and 15 minutes or 1hr and 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Love your art!
Also, Iā€™d like to join the meeting :grin:

2 Likes