Articles about Authors

Somebody explain because this girl here, is not understanding. Since when did Episode authors have articles written about them? Furthermore, when did this start happening? Some people, like myself, would like to know and are curious about this. I’m not saying that Episode authors shouldn’t have articles written by them, but I need to find out more about it. I’m actually interested and would to find out how an Episode author can have the opportunity to get articles written about them (I hope I worded that correctly). My mind cannot even wrap itself on how this is possible. I am not hating on any author concerning this matter because I don’t need to; I’m happy them. I just have a lot of questions and inquiries about it.

5 Likes

This seems very interesting.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re talking about? Which articles?

5 Likes

Can we see some examples? I remember when they used to do author interviews on their IG.

1 Like

Can you provide some examples?

Outside the context of contracts with celebrities and venture capital funding, I almost never see any articles about Episode or Pocket Gems. :thinking:

3 Likes

I just saw something floating around IG. Are you talking about Bronte?

4 Likes

Who has an article written about them? :eyes::coffee:

6 Likes

What are your questions? It’s not that complicated, it’s just an article.

6 Likes

Ah, is this about the Bronte article from the app?
I don’t understand? Is there something particular in this interview that affected your sodium intake?

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I mean if it’s Bronte I’m not surprised. Aside from Cindy G., she’s someone I’d anticipate reading about somewhere down the line.

She’s a pretty huge author so it’s not totally unreasonable :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

:new_moon_with_face::joy:

I don’t see what the problem is? I mean congrats to Bronte. Is the problem that Bronte has an article and you don’t?

that sounded so shady…

10 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t really have any examples :disappointed: I’m just curious.

1 Like

No it isn’t about her.

1 Like

Then I have no idea what you mean.

Even if you’re not talking about Bronte specifically, is that the kind of article you mean? Or are you asking about those very old Q&A posts that Episode used to post on IG?
Or something else entirely?

2 Likes

It’s something else.

Okay then… you really will need to provide examples because I think most of us have no idea what you’re talking about so we can’t help answer your questions :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

I’m sorry. I’m terrible at explaining things :woman_facepalming:t4: I think Episode does interviews of certain authors where they ask them questions, but I think they only do that with popular authors. Now, it seems like an author can have an article written about them and their Episode life. I think it’s something new.

Isn’t that the Q&A posts that we were asking about? That was a long time ago and I believe they interviewed Miss MJ.

If you’re not talking an article like the one about Bronte, then I haven’t seen anything else. I believe Mette’s had articles about her in her local paper, but I’m not sure about anyone else.

3 Likes