Artist/coders/writers

I do all three but I mostly wanted to be a writer

I love writing Ive done it since I was a kid. I enjoy writing new things for others people and leaening new things myself. I love coming up with new ideas, findout new things and making adventure.
I love writing and wouldn’t trade it for anything. :grin:

3 Likes

do you see you’re self becoming a writer in the future ? or not?

2 Likes

I started writing when I was about 11 or 12 because I kept imagining characters with interesting backgrounds. At the time, I used writing to keep everything straight and have a reference for my ideas.

Long backstory

I quickly found that I liked story telling and shaping the lives of people I imagine. At the time (and even now somewhat), I felt like I didn’t have too much control over my life/ not many things to look forward to. Writing was an escape from some of the things that I dealt with, and it also helped me feel more empowered as person.

One of the best feelings is to find work I’ve written as a child and reread it. The quality usually isn’t too good, but I’m always amazed by the ideas I had even when I was really young.

3 Likes

I love writing! I wanted to learn coding because I wanted to write an episode story!

But now, I love coding (not on episode but in general) and I enjoy it.

I also enjoy doing art but I am not at all good at that so I do it for myself but never show lmao.,

2 Likes

I do actually. :blush:
Im not gonna spend all my time writing. But yesss, Im gonna :laughing:

1 Like

In my stories me and my sis love killing the main characters. (Not all thou :smirk:)

2 Likes

Well. I liked the concept of interactive stories, so I figured the coding. As I needed custom backgrounds I started editing, because I have a thing when I don’t trust anyone to do anything for me xD So had to figure out how to do them myself. Then came idea with art scenes etc. If I need something, I will try to learn how to do it at first, before asking anyone.

4 Likes

Omg same. :laughing: I sometimes feel like I am so heartless.

But nah. It’s fun killing them.

2 Likes

a bit of everything hehe :heart: that’s great ! any reason why you love writing so much?? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hm, I like putting myself in other’s shoes, ya know? Both as a reader and as a writer and imaging a world where everything happens as I want it to be.

Noth reading and writing takes you into a world different from your own and I love that about it.

2 Likes

ow, interesting! do you wanna become a writer in the future (as a job )? xx

2 Likes

I’m a writer,

I’ve been writing for about 5 years, just odd pieces of different story genre. It was just to relieve my stress at first, keep my disabilities at bay.

Now, I’m writing my very first manuscript with the help of a professional author. I’m hoping to release it on amazon in the next few years.

2 Likes

That’s a really good thing!

I also would rather do it myself than have to ask - which is why I started editing but I soon discovered it isn’t meant for me.

1 Like

That would be amazing, and I certainly wouldn’t be upset if that happened. But I feel like the writing world is fierce and a bit tough to break into.

So I think I’m more than fine with doing it as a hobby!

3 Likes

Uhmmm, well I love computers and like what happens in the background, and so I learned to like, code. I also want to be a hacker for the FBI which means that I’m going to be a GOOD hacker. Not a malicious one.
And with writing…I guess it was more of an escape? Like that I would write out everything that was happening to me and then make a character that would be my ideal person which isn’t the best writing I know but it was amazing because then I could make everything in there awesome in the end and that made me hope a little…

1 Like

i’m sorta an artist, I like to draw and I liked it since I can remember myself, I’m pretty good too, on paper with pencils and all kinds of materials.
It’s really a form of self expression, I draw my emotions, feelings, opinions, etc-- sometimes I draw views, like half my childhood was me with a notebook and a pencil, staring at things and drawing them, I still have a stack of cartoons characters I used to draw while watching tv
And above all, it’s fun :woman_shrugging:

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.