*artist found* Looking for commission artists for my new story!

Edit: I already found an artist, but thank you everyone!

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for an artist who is currently accepting commissions to draw a cover photo for my new story. I’m hoping for the art to be more realistic rather than cartoon/flat with a single character and the title. The stories theme is around magic and would therefore need these characteristics.

Let me know if you are interested and I would love to see any examples that you may have! I would love if you could let me know your prices as well!

Hi! I think my style (semi-realism/fantasy) would suit what you’re looking for perfectly :purple_heart:
Here’s my Commissions thread with more info. I also recommend checking out my Instagram to see more of my artworks. I also have a discount going on if you’re entering in Episode’s Digital Dating contest :heartbeat:

Examples *UPDATED*

I also draw males. Examples of them are on my IG.

Price Chart

1 Like

Hey, my commissions are currently open. Here are my examples. You can find more on my Instagram @aykayepisode.
I’d love to hear from you :sunflower:

1 Like

I messaged you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Qettix is great if you are still looking! She did my small and large cover :two_hearts:

1 Like

you can check my thread for realistic.
if you r still looking tho…

Thank you for recommending me. I don’t do realistic covers, I have a rather stylized style. :relaxed:

You can check my shop😊
2eera art shop (paid)