Artist needed a.s.a.p!

Hey Everyone! My name is Eslie and I’m currently writing episode 3 of my newest story Perfect Crimes. So **I made my own small cover but ** I still need a large one and if possible (when it comes to writing them) some art scenes. I’m not an artist and nor am I an editor. If you’re willing to help please comment + message me. I am very happy to credit you, this is no issue. Thank you so much, it’s much appreciated xx

2 Likes

bump !

oh, when people say bump on the forums, they are “bumping” the topic up, so it appears in the “New” category. So when people comment on your thread, it gets pushed back up to the top of the New section, so I was bumping your topic back up to the New section so maybe someone will see it and be able to help you :))

1 Like

np !

Bumpity bump :nerd_face::v:

1 Like

When do you need the art by? I might be able to squeeze you in this/next week.

1 Like

Late december x

If you can’t, then I can complete her request in for you :blush:

2 Likes

I’m happy for any x

I can do an edited one if @talina.writes is full (:

Examples

These examples are sized incorrectly on purpose so that non can use them without my permission :blush:

Your cover would be correctly sized though (:

1 Like

Of course, thank you x If @talina.writes is unable to help me, which is fine, then i would love your help! x

1 Like

it looks like @M_H_C_Episode has you covered!! Thanks for taking the request; I’m pretty busy through December lmao.

2 Likes