Artist needed! *Art scenes, covers, splashes!*

I’m looking for an AMAZING artist for my new story, I already have one @lulu3 but she is taking a short break! When she is back, you’ll both be my artists, so no one will get treated unfairly! I just need some art scenes whenever they come up and some splashes and a cover! If you are interested, PM me, reply to this or DM me on my ig @jayden.j_authorofficial!

Once I have selected a person to take the role, I will add you to mine and @lulu3’s PM!

Perks

You won’t get payed and will not have to pay me in order to do this role! You will also have your ig on my insta bio and my new episode story that’s in the making! So don’t worry! You’ll also get exclusive sneek peaks from my new stories, and you’ll be the first to hear about them!

2 Likes

What’s your story called?

1 Like

It’s not out yet!

1 Like

Oh ok, what’s your story about then?

1 Like

It’s for the clue contest!

Summary

Mysterious reports of families going missing keep showing up, and when your family joins the others, it’s up to you to put two and two together and save yours and other families! Do you have what it takes?

1 Like

shit!

It sounds really good! I’ll be interested :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll inform you when it’s out, but on my ig I post sneek peaks! @jayden.j_authorofficial

1 Like

Mostly Limelight, but some ink too!

Do u have any examples of ll and ink?

Okay!

Is it okay if I said:

YOUR ACCEPTED!

1 Like

No worries!