Artist needed for an Art scene

I need an art scene but I don’t have any skills in that area so would anyone please do the art scene that I am wanting also the story is in LL

Details of the Scene
Azula has her right forearm under Stephan’s mask making it slip showing a bit of his top lip, Azula’s left leg is between Stephan’s legs, and there is an arrow above Stephan’s right shoulder Azula’s right hand is wrapped arrowed the arrow, the arrow has a sun engraving towards the feather end
Images
Azula
az1
Details
Rose 3, Arched short (BlackJet), Long Down Wavey Princess Braid (BlackDark), Female Generic (Red), Diamond, Defined Natural, Full Round Pouty (Pink Peach Lt Gloss)
Stephan
st1
Details
Rose 2, Straight Medium (BlackJet), Medium Taper Wavey (Ginger Red), Deepset Downturned (Grey Cool), Chiseled Angular, Grecian Narrow, Full Heart Natural (Fair Neutral Matte)
Outfits
Azula

fit
Stephan
fit2

3 Likes

This might help:

List Of Open Art Shops!

2 Likes

What are you looking for? Depending on what it is I could help you out.

1 Like

Epi Lair Art Shop :maple_leaf: [OPEN]

2 Likes

Well what do you mean like what do i want in the art scene?

1 Like

Like what you’re wanting pose

2 Likes

so the scene i am picturing there are 2 characters one of them the guy he is up against a tree and the second character the girl has her left forearm pushing on his neck and her left leg is between his legs

1 Like

Do you have a reference picture?

1 Like

I sadly do not

1 Like

I would beed something to go off of because I’m still learning sorry.

1 Like

you should definitely check out epi lair :heart:

1 Like

ok thank you

2 Likes

hey im an artist and i would love to do it. I can do it for free and i would just need credit i can show you a digital piece i have drawn if you would like

Ok that’s perfect

@Sydney_H would you mind closing this thread

1 Like