Artist needed. ☾

Hi, Aaliyah here :blob_hearts: I’ll cut right to the chase. I’m looking for an artist who can make me a splash for my story that I’m currently working on. (Unpublished, I plan to have it out in 2020.) I don’t need it at this exact moment, but I decided to post this so I won’t forget lol. I’m willing to pay if I know that I will get great results. Or if someone is willing to draw me a splash with two characters on it for free, that’s fine as well :rofl:

As I mentioned, I don’t need it now. But, here is what I have in mind. So, of course, I don’t want it exactly like the picture, but that’s the gist. It’s an ink story, but if you prefer it to be in your style, that is fine.

Reference.

Story: The Indigenous - Great story, by the way, you should read it. :blob_sun:
Artist: Georgina.writes
I put that there in case anyone needs to know lol. ↑

Alright, so, if you’re interested. Can you post your examples, Instagram, threads, links, and whatever else you use below? Lol.

3 Likes

Hey I usually work in limelight but I have done one peice in ink which was a rush job but if you want me to do it for you I can take more time and make it how you want it. Check it out on my Instagram Zoe.A_writes :kissing_heart:

My commissions are always open if you’re interested. :two_hearts:
Just pm me and I’ll send over my price list. :slight_smile:

Examples

4 Likes

i love that 3rd edit omg

1 Like

Thank you love :two_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t need anything, at the moment. But, bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

bump.

So, now I’m looking :eyes: anybody who can do LL with two characters.

Despite it saying Ink, haha. I still need that in the near future, but now I need a LL artist.

Update: Or it can be in your style, haha.

2 Likes

I do limelight and Ink. But I do best in LL

Thanks for the offering :blob_hearts: but I’m looking for something else.

No problem

You still need someone

Well if anyone needs a personal artist im your girl. Ive graduated School of Art in new work. And now im thinking of starting my own company, But if anyone needs help feel free to message me.

1 Like

@Sydney_H can you close? :rofl:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: