Artist Recommendations 💕

Hey Everyone,

I am seeking an artists who can do me a cover for my upcoming story, but the artist needs to be able to do afro texture hair.

I see a lot of these trending artists who do not have a portfolio for afro texture hairstyles. So, I would love for this topic to be a space where we can share that and help myself and others find artists who are capable of afro texture hair :two_hearts:

No free commission as I will pay :blush:

My instagram is also tt_episode

9 Likes

I don’t know any artists who do that except for 4everester on IG :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Okay so to be completely honest I’ve never done an afro texture hair, but would honestly like to try it, maybe if you’re not sure I can do only hair as practice for myself and send you so you can decide. I always take extra time for things I still don’t know since I’m still learning, so that would be a little challenge for me. If you want you can check my Instagram account for prices and examples (@vasilie_arts) or pm me

3 Likes

I can do afro texture hair. (I have no pic of it though, sorry,) but I do know how to do it

2 Likes

Hey! An artist who can do it is also is @/la_goumsou on instagram :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you I will be in touch soon :two_hearts:

2 Likes

please drop your instagram :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t have ig, sorry :confused:

1 Like

@/byvegalia on IG is a phenomenal artist who does amazing afro hair. i’m not sure if she takes commissions, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask. her art is amazing

also, i’m comfortable with afro hair / braids / dreads if you’d rather not ask around. just PM if you’d like my prices n stuff. i’ll leave some examples in each of my drawing styles.

Examples

8 Likes

Thank you! Do you have instagram :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I do! it’s @/kstick.art

1 Like

@dishsoap @KylieJay

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Anna_Marie !

I don’t have any photos on my phone (they’re on my iPad) but I have done one or two drawings with dark skin/Afro textured hair in the past. I use procreate and have a good selection of afro/braided hair brushes that help me achieve those looks as well.

I’ll link some of the examples I have as well as my prices if you’re interested!
You can also check out my Commissions thread for more info. I also recommend checking out my Instagram to see my most recent artworks. :heartbeat:

Examples

Price Chart

2 Likes

You’re welcome for the tag! :heartpulse::grin:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

i can do it but i don’t have any examples. if needs be i can do a quick study and send it to you if you’re interested (: