Artist to make art scene

hi! i’m looking for someone to create me an art scene for my story “summer loving”. It’s a two person scene, the boy is in a hospital bed and the girl is leaning over him. Free or commissioned, I’m down for either, as long as it isn’t terribly expensive

6 Likes

Hi! I have some commission spots open with relatively inexpensive prices (and discounts) for my quality of work :purple_heart:
Here’s my Commissions thread with more info. I also recommend checking out my Instagram to see my most recent artworks. :heartbeat:

Examples

Price Chart

3 Likes

i have availability (:

2 Likes

I’m a free artist my most recent art peice I’ve been working on

Summary

Also my Art Shop there’s some artist’s who would love to help Jelly’s Art Shop :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse:(Open) + Free

2 Likes

hi! i love your art, wow! i just followed u - can u follow me back so i can message you? (says i cant dm unless you’re following me :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

if u still looking then check my thread out.

for more examples tessa_art.28 on insta :blush:

1 Like

hmm that’s strange i’ve followed you back though (:

1 Like

Hello there :blush:
My art style changed a bit but here you can see some recent ones

2 Likes

thank you for replying! I love your artwork! unfortunately, I took down my story due to copyright issues so I no longer need an art scene :(((
im doing a winter story later on, so I have u in my notes in case im in need of anything <3

2 Likes

Hello dear, I’m a digital artist and I’d be more than happy to do something for you!
My commissions are currently open so, feel free to check my Instagram for prices and infos.
If you don’t use Instagram tell me and I’ll send them through pm.
Have a nice day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here are some examples of my works :

1 Like

I love your work! it’s all beautiful. I actually had to take down my story due to copyright reasons so unfortunately, I dont need an art scene anymore. I added you to my notes along with some other artists who responded so if I do another story, ill know who to message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for that dear! :relaxed:

1 Like

Of course! I’d be happy to help if you need any art in the future :blush: and good luck with your new story! :heartbeat:

2 Likes