Artist Wanted! Willing To Pay ❤

@line123462 does some amazing art.

Picture not available
Made this for me, and I’m in LOVE.

2 Likes

oh thank you :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, though if she is willing to pay she can properly get something much better. I do it for free, because compared to time I spend on it and quality, I dont think I can sell to a price there is worth it for both.

1 Like

I’m also available to do some stuff! I can PM you some examples if you’d like. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Hi @Qahnaarin As @southampton23 said i do commissions and you can see my new art pieces on my IG @mystery.artistz

However I also have a commission sale open with great discounted prices.Send me an email if you seem interested.

For more details regarding my sale check below link:

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for an artist. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I think @Defenestration does commissioned art. Their art is amazing and they have decent prices too:

1 Like

Yep! Thanks for mentioning me!

1 Like

@NDWrites does amazing work if you’re interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Also this account does amazing work in anime style and I recommend them because I’ve seen dere art before on my for u page and it’s stunning

1 Like

Hey! Tysm for recommending me. Most of my examples are in my thread

Also check out my insta @nd.epy

2 Likes

@WitchOfLust does some amazing job with covers :no_mouth:

2 Likes

My commisions are open if your still looking I’d love to help out x

More examples on my page :heart:

Art commisions open :art::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m looking for a spider, spiderweb and mirror overlay, is this something you could help me with please?x

I have the covers sorted now, thank you! But if I need any art scenes I’ll definitely keep you in mind!! Thank you!xx

1 Like

You’re such a sweetie!! I’ve sorted the covers now but I’ll absolutely keep you in mind for my other stories if you’re happy with that?xx

1 Like

I’m currently looking for overlays; a spider, a spiderweb and a mirror, is that something you could do?xx please and thank you

I think I saw some on EpisodeLife.com but I could be wrong. :thinking:

I have commissions all down from 5$ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Examples

Have to resize the rest haha

1 Like

My commissions are open

:panda_face: commissions open :panda_face: