Artistic Angels Art Shop (Taking Requests)

Not really once you understand everything it gets easy

Hey I would love your edits do you have time to do me a large cover ?

Sure :slight_smile:

Do you still want @Laney.episode to make you something? :blush:

Do you have an insta in where I can message you the details and info

My insta is Sia_epi

Since both were recommendations from you I would like it if she can make me a splash :slight_smile: @Laney.episode

Sure thing! What would you like it to say and look like?

Can U have your insta that way I can log out of here :slight_smile:

Sure thing, it is Laney27soccer. I do not have an episode instagram lol. This is my main. My profile picture is a dog with a toy tire.

Hi, I don’t know if you do overlays but I have this image.

I want the wolf from the image as an overlay. I don’t mind who takes the request.
If you don’t take overlay requests please tell me :blush:
If you do accept this request I’ll credit for sure.:slightly_smiling_face:

It is good, thank you so much :blush:

Just credit me by my forums name :heart:

[LL] Story cover art needed

Also please don’t ask for something from our thread if you already have someone else make it.

I’m sorry if you think my request is the same as on my topic but they are not. This overlay I asked is more purple-ish. This are two different wolves that I plan using in 2 different stories.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll make sure to avoid this mistake from now on.

Here is your finished splash! Feel free to let me know if there is anything you would like me to change!

OMG it’s so good :slight_smile: by any chance do you have Phonto I have a font that I would like the words to be and I would like to have the background blurred a little and the character in the middle as for the words on the top

Sure thing! What would you like?

IYes this is the font I would like

I want the font to be white and the stroke black width 9 and add the style to it heres the two that I would like they are on the bottom

literally no one wants to do mine