Artistic Angels Art Shop (Taking Requests)

Ok, sure. We can work out the time frame in like 5-10 hours.

Okay, that’d be great.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I accidentally submitted, but I edited it and finished.

1 Like

What Artist: Zepherine

What are you requesting: Splashes & Covers

Any Images:

Mature Themes and Strong Language - Splash (I don’t mind the background)

Turn up your volume for sound - Splash (if you could include headphones that would be good if you can’t that’s fine and I don’t mind the background.)

Use the background for both covers if it is too big, you can cut it short a bit to make it a suitable size.
Cover and put title My Destiny by Ayca in a nice bubbly text.

Time Frame:
I don’t mind how long it takes, patience is a virtue. 1-2 weeks.

Extra Notes:
For the cover, make the boy hug the girl from behind (using the awkward stance of her and him hugging pictures) I would also like this to be in digital art. If you need any backgrounds for the splashes I can import some.

Thanks,
Ayca

Your requesting splashes and covers?

Yes, if that’s fine.

1 Like

It might take a while since they’re three people ahead of you but I know she should be able to do it. :smile:

1 Like

That’s fine! I can wait.

1 Like

Form:

What Artist: Zepherine

Ink or LL: LL

What are you requesting:(Digital art, character edit etc., Cover Art to use for small and large cover (Character edit like in the second and third example)

Any Images:

Details:
Name of the story:
Phases by BreAnna

Luna (Female)
Body: Copper 7
Brow: Arched short, Black dark
Hair: Lob Bangs Blunt, Black dark
Eyes: Female Generic, Dark hazel
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty, Plum matte
Etc: Mole under her eye and has a casual dark style of clothing

Orion (Male):
Body: Neutral 3
Brow: Straight Medium, Dark brown
Hair: Medium Taper Wavy, Brunette brown
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling, Ice blue
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Heart, Beige rose
Etc: Freckles (01-03) and he has a darker bad boy style of clothing

Time Frame: I would like to have the cover done by the first week of February because that’s when I plan to publish my story.

Extra Notes: I look forward to working with you and you seem like a talented artist. If you need more details about my story to help with the cover creating don’t hesitate to ask. [quote=“PropertyofNae, post:1, topic:166426, full:true”]
Hello there. I’ve just started a thread with a bunch of amazing artists. We hope we can help you out!

Rules

1. Please actually use the edit/cover/splash/etc. that is created for you. We don’t like to work on something for no reason.
  2. Credit must be given. You can ask the person who did your art for specifics on how to credit them. Credit is a must.
  3. Respect. Try to be respectful to our members. If you are rude, that just increases the chance that your request is denied, and that you are met with rudeness back.
  4. Art takes time. Please don’t rush our art. We’ll take as much time as we need to to perfect it. You can check up on your request every now and then, but try not to rush.
  5. No spamming, trolling, drama, or advertising is allowed on this thread. You will be banned and reported if you do.
  6. Our members are wide spread and we have different time zones. We will not always be active when you are.
  7. If your requesting a specific artist please tag them. We want them to be able to see that you requested them. It makes the whole process run smoother.
  8. Please make sure any images you want us to use are labeled for commercial use with modification. We do not want anyone getting in trouble for stolen or copyrighted images.
  9. Each of our artists can only do 4 requests at a time. I want to maintain a stress free environment for our group.
  10. Please try to only request 2 things at a time. For example 1 splash and 1 small cover. Complex/Large requests might slow down our businness. Please attenpt to keep it kind of simple if possible.

Members and Examples
@PropertyofNae

PropertyofNae's Art

@ShortneyShadow

Shortney's Art

@HoneyLemonn

HoneyLemonn's Art

@Sunset_Shimmer

Sunset's Art

@Zepherine

Zepherine's Art

jkehfkjshefse

@Problematic_Patrick

Patrick's Art

![692aba68de9f33a84349fec3b6334cb0666

8df10_2_1380x816|690x408](upload://n2XsenLtYRZlrBxn5RpJzpQgeKy.png)

@EpisodeUser997

User997's Art

@KareyB is practicing her art

Please fill out the form to request:

Form:

What Artist:

Ink or LL:

What are you requesting:(Digital art, character edit etc.,

Any Images:

Details:

Time Frame:

Extra Notes:

Waiting List
@lucystories Artist: @Zepherine (Cover Art)
@episodelillian Artist: @Zepherine (Splash)
@Benzie.stories Artist: @Zepherine (Small Cover)
@Ayca Artist: @Zepherine (Splash & Covers)
[/quote]

Your request will have to be accepted later do to the 4 requests she currently has. She might finish one soon and then your request will be accepted.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem. :grinning:

1 Like

oh my looorrrddd I have my work cut out for me :joy:

@Bre0913 @Ayca @Benzie.stories @episodelillian
I’m off to uni at the moment but I’ll get back to you all this afternoon :relaxed:

6 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

To any one who wants to request if you see that someone already has a couple of requests and the requests have a lot of details please try to either wait for them to do the other requests first, request soemthing simpler, or ask another artist. This is recommended if you need your request done quickly.

1 Like

Damn he cute tho

3 Likes

Thank you! :joy: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Also please be sure to read the rules so that you understand how we work. Thanks. :grin:

1 Like

Yep. The only person that can’t accept any more requests at the moment is Zepherine