ArtisticWaffle’s DTIYS Contest

ArtisticWaffle’s DTIYS Contest

Hello! Welcome to my DTIYS contest! I did a poll and a lot of people thought that I should do one, so here it is!

Rules:

1. No stealing, tracing, or using anyone’s work. You will be disqualified if you do.
  2. No drama. Let’s not get this thread closed with unnecessary drama.
  3. If you would like to share your art anywhere else, make sure to tag me or credit me as the original artist of the concept.
  4. Feel free to tag anyone who you think might want to join.
  5. This can be in any style, episode or not, but it must be drawn.
  6. If you need more time, either PM me or say so in this thread and I will extend the deadline. I am willing to extend it twice by one week if needed.
  7. When entering the actual art, make sure to use the password Glitter! or your entry won’t be considered.
  8. You can put your watermark on your art if you want, but it isn’t required.
  9. Be kind to each other and me.
  10. Have fun!

What you’ll be redrawing:

Prizes:

1st Place: A drawing with up to two people in it in my style or two drawings with one person each
2nd Place: A profile picture drawn by me in my style.

Note: I’m kind of slow and busy, so my requests for prizes may take a while even after the deadline is over. Please don’t rush me or be rude or I may not make your art.

Examples of my art:

Tags

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

@Jany @Epi_Info @Luio @Linlin330 @Turtle_Cat @Zagical @Coco7 @Madhu @Cami_epy @AMagic @lvqbrl @eilyk @Bridi @Shadow666 @Shuka @xetic @keiji @Problematic_Patrick @MelanieyM @Epi.milkyway @SkyM @CelestialMoon @MSoldin0403 @Defenestration @briar.epi @AnimeOtome @Epiexpert @Killerfrost @Unknown_18 @SASB @sofia2 @Cassandra_Dean @Mouse.Episode @MagixQueenie @MysteryMaker @PropertyofNae @Katelyne @Eva_Diva1 @Yuke @esturiia @Bethany1 @UltimaW @minami @24aya @Sammiee @Epiiuser_Queen @Weirdo0 @rubywrites @SKADI @abygail.bauman @epyjayda @Silver_Shadow @amyV @xApplex @CaliPhina @Itz_Emily @epy.love @Emma110 @Addivi101 @Irridescent_Iguana @AshlynG @Skyler2 @luckyvirgo @Blue01.episode @anon25704195 @Elaina2 @BitsandBobs @CaraMe1 @Captain_vanilla @Emmaatsky @LunaGray.Episode @Miss_LK @LariYaa @Bumblebree @Itz_Emily @Luna1559 @Zembo27 @EllasStorys @Huntertiraha.Episode @Organa @Chocolate_Mama @UnicornPlayz.Episode @zapcV @mira_bella @MG_789 @Luna_B_Vand.er @mothatrucka @CD_Erugo @Tom_THE_Best @Cam_loves_roses32 @NellyFromEpisode @nellyy.epi @Madeha

If you would like to be tagged, let me know for possible future contests! So sorry if I didn’t tag you and you wanted to be.

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST IS DECEMBER 7TH!

The winners will be picked by me and I will pick whoever I think was the most creative and did well. If you don’t win, don’t worry about it! I’ve lost contests before and I’m still here! If I don’t pick you, I’m not saying that you’re bad at all, I just need to pick a winner. Just remember that if you keep practicing, you will get better, so even if you don’t win this contest, you may win the next one. Just don’t give up!

Well, that’s about it, so good luck everyone and have fun!

34 Likes

Tysm for the tag and I’ll see if I can join!

1 Like

I can’t draw to save my life but this will help me develop my style more :joy:. Enterinnnggg tho

2 Likes

No problem! Yay I’d love it if you would :blush:

1 Like

Yay! You’re amazing at art idk what you’re talking about

1 Like

Thanks for the tag

1 Like

You’re welcome! :heart:

1 Like

Awh ty that means a lot coming from a talented artist like you. :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Aw no problem! It’s true. And thanks for saying I’m talented :joy:

1 Like

Just the truth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aw thanks :pleading_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! Entering💕

Glitter (just in case I’ll make sure to add it in my entry)

1 Like

Yay! Thanks for adding the password, too :wink:

1 Like

I’ll try!!

1 Like

Yay! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you soooo muchfor the tag!!:purple_heart::see_no_evil: Definitely going to enter!! Glitter

1 Like

Thx for the tag sis! But I’ll see if I can join! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! Yay thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’d love it if you could

1 Like

Hellz yasssss so entering.

debating whether or not I should do this episode or free style :eyes:

1 Like