Artists! I have a question for you

Can someone recommend me a platform to do digital art on? What do you all use for your art?
Preferably something free, but I’ll take any suggestions.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Well, I’m not a digital artist (yet :wink:) but I know a couple of digital art apps, like the following:

• Ibis Paint
  • Krita
  • Paint Tool Sai (know a bit about this one)
  • Procreate
  • Photoshop (I think you can draw using this one)
  • Clip Studio Paint
  • Medibang Paint Pro

Hope this was what you were looking for!

4 Likes

That’s great! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I usually use Medibang, IbisPaint X, or Krita (if i’m on my laptop). All are free and do a wonderful job!

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestions :heart:

I use IbisPaint X which is free to use (:

An example of what I drew using IbisPaint X =

Whoops, Missed it :wink:

Reference Image =

Whoops, Missed this too :wink:

It’s not finished yet but I’m proud of it so far (:

1 Like

That’s so good, you should be proud of it! I’ll definitely check this one out thank you :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome & thank u :blush:

1 Like

Ooh, yes, I use IbisPaint X too (I’m not much of an artist but I’ve been practicing and the app really helped.) It’s free and you can unlock lots of things just by watching one ad.

2 Likes

Sound great, thank you!

I use a program on my laptop call fireaplaca, it’s just for laptop/computer

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

1 Like

I’ve been using Ibis paint x for over a year and I love it! It’s free as well. However, if you have an iPad, or really anything apple that is compatible, I’d recommend getting procreate. While I’ve never used it, I’m planning on upgrading to it since there are so many brushes to use and the platform itself seems easy to use :revolving_hearts: (you do have to pay for it tho)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Before I moved onto Procreate, I was satisfied with ArtStudio (the free version) because it’s super duper user-friendly and easy to grasp but I would highly recommend Procreate because there are so many features, it’s widely supported and files are so easy to transfer from one device to another. To me, it’s well worth the money. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanksss :heart:

1 Like

I first started with medibang on my phone. but because it didn’t have a lot of brushes, I moved on to ibis piant x. now I draw on procreate which costs 11 euros so I recommend you get ibis paint x if you’re looking for a free one.

1 Like

Hey How do you use IbisPaint X on laptop? I couldn’t download it since its an mobile/tablet app.

IbispaintX or procreate. Both are amazing. But In IbispaintX is harder to achieve good quality (MY PERSONAL OPINION, I know some artists who are amazing with the ibispaintX) but the majority,including me, chooses pro create over ibispaintX

1 Like

Okay, interesting. I can imagine procreate is probably better since that’s the one you have to pay for. Maybe I’ll upgrade to that one when I’ve practiced more. :thinking:
Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes