Artists Needed For New Shop 💖 (1 spot open for drawn work artist)

You don’t have to only do drawn art or be a pro. I’m accepting anyone who wants to join.

If anyone wants to be a part of the new shop I’m making leave:

• What can you make/what style you draw in
  • A few examples
  • How do you receive credit
  • How active are you and your time zone
  • How many requests you can do at a time
  • If you have any problems or things you don’t do
  • Character details (Ink preferred)

If you did the steps correctly and get accepted you’ll be added to the pm.

I’ll need a co owner too :two_hearts:

I’ll make the banners and what not :sparkles:

I want this group to remain small so I’m only accepting up to 4 more members for now!

Current members include:
@PropertyofNae (Me)
@melaniesmall
@Aquabelle

3 Likes

ok I can do covers and such I am new to this so tell me what you think girl I can’t do art sense thou but I can this you see for your self and you tell me a=could you give me a sec

2 Likes

@kiera2728

my examples

I only does three request at a time and only does the shoulders in the neck up

request for my art
rules for yall
please don’t send me deets just send a very clear close up of you characters to me I will only a couple character at a time please respect that and respect other artists to and do not copy other artist thats their artwork not yours so respect me and respect others.

2 Likes

These are so cute! :heart_eyes: Just leave the info listed at the top of this thread :two_hearts:

2 Likes

and also for my sake could you add that all they have to send a close up I don’t need deets and thank you love and omg susouliy thanks I though I was gonna get regected haha :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

and mine is @kiera2728 thats all gilr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

also if ya could add that it may take me up to a couple weeks and I don’t tolerate rushing it takes me time to this stuff haha and also that I only do covers and some prehaps personal art of pets I can do for people haha

2 Likes

Sure, just put this all in one post so that I can have all the info in one place :sparkles: I also need the info filled out at the top.

2 Likes

I don’t know to do that girl

1 Like

like this

@kiera2728

examples

You just edit the first post and copy and paste everything. I won’t be able to have all your info if it’s put in multiple posts.

2 Likes

oh ok sorry I understand now

2 Likes

alright all done

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you girl haha this is so I can’t explain it I am nevus’s honestly I hope people like it I Never before had requested to be put in a art shop and to be in one really made my day today thank you love you truly made my day today :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I still need you to put the rest of your info down so I can add you to the pm and have it all. If you look at the top of this post it tells you what to leave :purple_heart:

1 Like

I wish I could poses but I suck at overlays and they have to respect that but I can do like cups and objects I can’t do hands thou but I can do like knifes and paper and pens and pencils and other stuff as well like that I can do flowers as well and like here look

I can do much. ore stuff and sure

• What can you make/what style you draw in
    LL and perhaps ink I haven’y tried so lets keep it LL
  • A few examples

(I could also make character cards as well but not with poses only head and shoulders up

• How do you receive credit
    by my form name @kiera2728
  • How active are you and your time zone
    I am active at morning and at night only I am a night owl tbh
  • How many requests you can do at a time
    three depending on what they want I can’t do is poses thou because I am good at overlays they would have to request overlays somewhere else
  • If you have any problems or things you don’t do
    just PM anytime
  • Character details (Ink preferred) none needed just send me need them to send close up of there characters
1 Like

here are other examples

1 Like

is this good I am going to practice to do ink real quite and see how that goes

1 Like

:two_hearts:

I think right now we just need

• LL/Ink artist
  • Splash Artist
  • Editer