Artists on Episode, who take commisions/requests, what is the artwork that you're the most proud of?

I am myself a traditional artist (mechanical pencil + paper), and I will soonly open an art shop (digital art). I am really curious of your art, so if you’d like to, feel free to share it!

11 Likes

I would say these 2

Summary

^I really like this one because the hair is probably the best i ever done. I always struggles with hair strands, thats including eye browns and eye lashes.

^this is my most recent one I am proud cause I started using textures and i am pretty proud of how the lashes look.

17 Likes

this is mine, now this is not my best art, its old and I made many better once since. the reason its the one I am most proud of is the dreads. I went into it with, I cant do this, I dont know how to draw dreads. but I gave it a chance and look how pretty they are

10 Likes

These two are some of my more recent ones, I’m proud of the space suits most, I’ll continue working on perfecting the face.

15 Likes

they’re amazing!!

2 Likes

These:

10 Likes

Well not gonna say proud, btw it’s fine I guess :no_mouth:

Summary

Amazing artists!! : @Gurmeet @Leana2 @episode.C.S @Carnahae

12 Likes

Tysm for the tag Isabelle

3 Likes

Welp mine is

THERE Are two

233617106_573681860466235_8726156901492057458_n
AND

Please don’t steal

7 Likes

Wth! It’s amazing :exploding_head:

2 Likes

tysm

2 Likes

Tysm for the tag @Devil_Herself

I would say these 2

Summary

8 Likes

Well, I am proud of all the art I have done so far…
But I just love these two.

8 Likes

Are you sure you made the first one?

13 Likes

Iam proud of every work I made

for now

5 Likes

Thank you for tagging me :innocent:
You can see my art in my artshop link or in my website

3 Likes

here are mine ◡̈

tap me!

13 Likes

I’m super new to digital art but I’m pretty proud of these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grimacing:

Tap here!

9 Likes

Hate to be that guy, but…

This image is all over the internet.

Please don’t take credit for someone else’s art :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Lol, I just did the same and reverse image searched it, I didn’t realise someone had already done it :sweat_smile: :rofl:

5 Likes