Artists Wanted: Mystery Story Cover

Hello episodeians! Do you think you could help me with a mystery cover for my story? Here are the details:
A girl called Skyler fakes her death to become a spy and then writes a book about it 3 years later revealing all her secrets of why she did that. The plan is that the story starts with her trying to write the book, then it goes into the book and tells who what happened and why.
It’s called The Awkwardly Mysterious Life Of Skyler Derkby.

Ideas for the cover:
I was thinking it could be an artwork (maybe a drawing - with colour) rather than an edited cover with episode characters. The idea is that Skyler is against a wall in her spy mode spying on someone.
It is a create your character story but I will show you a picture of what the original Skyler looks like and what I picture her to look like:

And if you want her to be in her spy uniform:

Let me know if you would like to help with my cover. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m not the best but if you wish I can try to help you out?

1 Like

Okay. It’s fine if your not the best. No ones the best right? Anyway, thanks. Do you want any more details?

1 Like

Umm… Is there any specific font(s) or aspects you want on the cover?

1 Like

Hm, not really any fonts but I can explain the cover in detail:
So, on the left of the cover there will be a grey wall covering maybe a quarter of the page. Skyler will be leaning against the wall looking like she is spying on someone. You can make an outfit for her if you want to, maybe something a spy would wear. Then maybe on the right there could be a car and she could be in a parking lot? Maybe something like that but you can add your own ideas to it too.

1 Like

Okay. I can do it. Just give me a couple days. I should be able to have it done Sunday Afternoon or Monday

1 Like

Thanks so much Sadie. And it’s okay you can take your time. No rush. :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

1 Like

Also, if anyone else wants to make a spare cover or smaller cover for this story they can. :slightly_smiling_face:
(because there can be two covers to the story remember?)

I am so sorry, I’m almost done with the cover I’ve just been a bit under the weather as of late.

1 Like

Hi I just finished the cover. I used the dimensions for the large cover 'cause I couldn’t remember which size you needed. I made two different versions one with By: Bella and one without that. You said you wanted the main character to be leaning on a wall, spying on someone so i tried to make it look like she was watching someone yet for an added spook factor I put someone behind her as though someone was keeping an eye on her.

I drew her without eyes because you did mention that the MC is customizable so I thought if I didn’t add eyes it would hint at the customizable option aswell as be more mysterious. And I also suck at drawing eyes so there’s that.

If you don’t like it I can always redo it?

1 Like

Thats okay

1 Like

Wow, thats so cool! I like it :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! And I’m glad you like it.

1 Like