Arts for my entire story!

Heyyy I wanted an drawn art scene for my story but I want all the arts to be the same so I was hoping to find someone to help me :two_hearts:

@Blue_lover do you still do free arts? Cause you were the one who did my cover!

Cartoon or realistic arts
Limelight
Free

1 Like

If you’re looking for a dedicated artist, you have a very slim chance of finding one. IG is your best chance.

1 Like

Yes thank you, but most of them are paid arts!

Well, you’re most likely not going to find one for free, but okay.

2 Likes

I think the person before makes an incredibly valid point.

For you to have a dedicated artist to make your art for your whole story with no payment it is highly unlikely.

Art is a luxury product and it’s like any “job”. You are expected to be compensated for your time, effort and work.

Very few artists that draw from scratch offer free art, in fact I havent come across any at all and have paid upto $100 sometimes for ONE cover, myself, but I have the funds there available to pay for someones time. Is there any way you are able to save money to purchase art as this would be your best Avenue.

I wish you luck, but I think its wise to probably manage your expectations.

4 Likes

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

dont worry I’ll be willing to do it for u for free :heart: i may not be able to do very complicated art works as im pretty busy but i can at least try to make some easy ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: pm me if u need more information or if u want to discuss more abt this :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

no problem at all dear :heart:

1 Like