ARTWORK COVER NEEDED - Experience for COMMISSION! (CLOSED)

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone to create my new cover for my story :slight_smile:

I have only started out recently, so unfortunately can’t compete popularity wise with big stories such as Body Tangle, Clothes off etc. HOWEVER, I am looking for that kind of quality.

Happy to pay commission for great work!! :money_mouth_face:

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR KNOW ANYONE SUITABLE PLEASE CONNECT!!

Thanks so mch! :hugs::heart:
Dani

1 Like

@MysteryMaker or @EllasStorys might be able to make u art but it’ll be commissioned :))

3 Likes

find me on instagram @kas.epsd we can talk thru everything on dm :smiley:

1 Like

@Cheyara_Skadi

2 Likes

Hi I’m a digital commission artist.I’ll attach a piece of my latest work and my commission thread with more samples for you to look forward.Send me an email if you seem interested.

Commission Open

1 Like

Hey there :slight_smile: I am a commission artist, you can see examples of my work and my price list on my instagram @cheyara_episode58
(If you don’t have instagram and would like me to send you some, then let me know :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Hi! I’m a commissioned artist too! Pm me and I’ll be happy to tell you my pricing if you wanna. I’ll get you some examples of my work!

Examples

2 Likes

Would I be able to request a cover from you? Your art is amazing! :sweat_smile::heart:

Yes! DM me :slight_smile: and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

wait sis i’m so sorry but are ur requests open? if not can you lemme know when they are? <33

DM me!

1 Like

WOW this cover is amazing !

1 Like

Thank you but it isn’t a cover it is actually a fan art I did of the RE game series.

1 Like

Still it’s amazing

1 Like

By the way I love your profile picture

1 Like

Credit goes to @Turtle_Cat. :blush:

2 Likes

haha