Artwork needed for New Story

Hello,
Iโ€™m in need of some of some art work for a new story i am writing. Iโ€™m not sure how this goes if i pay someone or not? The title is The Hang-Up and i have finished up Season one about to work on season two. If anyone get help me or give some pointers much appreciated.

Thanks,
Astro

1 Like

heyy u can check my free art shop if u want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:call_me_hand:t3: The Surferโ€™s Art Shop :call_me_hand:t3: (Open and Free)

1 Like

Hello @fenixxx may i ask what is thred hopping? I new to episode so iโ€™m still learning my way around.

1 Like

sure!
thread hopping is when you ask for the same piece of art in more than one art shop or person :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

so is it like if i ask for a title and pic for my story at once or ask for 2 title screens at once? iโ€™m sorry can u giv and example.

1 Like

noo fr examples is like ifi ask for an art scene in a shop and i ask someone else to do the same cover :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi Astro! Check out

For free realistic artwork!

1 Like

Ok now I understand thank you, when iโ€™m ready to publish I will hit you up. Right now iโ€™m typing everything up then i will move it to episode. Before i publish I will look you up.
Thanks

1 Like

np! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

This might help :blush: :

2 Likes

Try ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น If ur still looking

1 Like

Heyy I make mood board for story characters to display their physical characteristics along with displaying what their aesthetics are. I make them for free and all it takes is to fill out a form.
โŸถMood Board FormโŸต
If you are interested please fill out the form, it wonโ€™t take more than 3 minutes.

hi im looking for a cover for my episode story. I created my characters and have an idea for the cover let me know what you can do.

1 Like

hii you can PM me and weโ€™ll talk about it if you want! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: