ASAP proofread/write

Hello I am writing my first story and I need some help. I really suck at advance/directing. And plus English isn’t my first language so it really hard to read sometimes.anyway I’m looking for proofread/write.
DM Ig : episodefunn

2 Likes

I can be a proofreader.

I can help you with directing, but I’m not SUPER advanced. I can help you with grammar and proof read your story. :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m happy to help you out with literacy, grammar, directing & coding, writing tips, outfits, you name it! : )

Need a Proofreader or Outfit Designer?

My name is Deb and I am offering proofreading services for AUD $3.00 per chapter with payments going through my paypal account.

Service includes:
Spelling
Grammar
Punctuation
Sentence structuring
Basic directing

I edit scripts via an editable live document or you send me a WORD document containing the script.

About Me:
English is my first language
I am an Australian native

Please message me if you are interested.

Regards,

Debs

Hi!

I would love to help you! English is my first language, and I am good at coding as well. Follow me on instagram and we can chat. @laurrstories.

<3Laur

Hey.
I can proofread for you, but I’m a commissioned proofreader. :heart: and I have variety of options you can choose from.
(ex. Idioms, better synonyms, spelling and grammar check, etc)

Which will make your story even better and interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t worry, my prices are really cheap .

For further details, please contact my Instagram @olivia.stories_

Or you can fill out my form here itself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: