Ash's background and overlay request thread

What can I do?
I can;

• Edit backgrounds and overlays - change color/add items
  • Find overlays and backgrounds - find non-copyright backgrounds or instagram with backgrounds you need.
  • Cutout items from a background to make an overlay
  • Make a background and overlay - I can create backgrounds and overlays but I do not draw them.

Rules;

• When I edit backgrounds, make sure to tell me the creator of the background or a screenshot that you have permission to edit the background. (Unless its yours or from the episode catalog)

• Please be patient, do not rush me and do not be rude. Learn to respect

• If I feel like what you’re requesting is hard, I have the rights to refuse it.

A few examples;

Finding overlays {You can use this}:
Hardwood table
table-575915_640

Finding backgrounds {You can use this};

More examples will be shown down below !

1 Like

#1. I don’t know what this is, but someone can probably need it?

"Secret" cabin hideout

Overlays

1 Like

#2. Open doors overlay of a background. Night and day versions

1 Like

Hai @xAsh :smile: could you make a face expression. I have the picture ready if that helps I just need it cut out. I’ll give you credit :heavy_heart_exclamation: I just want the face of the male to be cut out and used as an overlay please :blush:

Picture

Screenshot_2019-03-19-19-34-54-1

Is this alright?
Untitled13_20190330212840
Untitled13_20190330213159
Or do you want the ears cut off :blush:

1 Like

Nope it’s good thank you so much!!! :sob: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Awe thank you! You don’t need to give credit btw :smiley:

1 Like

U sure? :sweat_smile:

Yup, I’m doing this juat for fun anyway :smile:.

Well thanks again! :smile:

Hi pls pls could you make me a baby bed with baby cradle inside? (Like a bed with baby inside… but the reader don’t have to see the baby) :sob: :confused: thank you!! Hope you understand, I struggle with words :smile:

A bedroom with a crib and a cradle with a baby inside? :blush:
If so, Ill try my best!

1 Like

Yes, Thank you!! And if you couldn’t find the whole background, it can be an overlay, I don’t mind :smile:

Do you make character overlays?

Do you make character overlay if yes can a get a little baby boy crading and another little baby girl crading but can they be in LL if you show their skin. light or tan skin

I’m sorry for the delay! I was still thinling about what to do, so I just did an overlay.

Its not my best work, aince ita very late in the evening. Ill give a crib overlay and maybe a background tomorrow morning.

Yes I do, but I can do it tomorrow morning unless its an easy one.

1 Like

Hm… I dont quite understand what you mean? Do you want the baby boy crading to a mother along with a baby girl? Please explain it more,

Okay

I want the baby boy to be crading as well as the baby boy to their father. The father is knee on a soft carpet.

The father details is as follow
Character: Justin
Body: Neutral 04
Brow: Round Thick
Brow Color: Blackjet
Hair: Wavy Quiff
Hair Color: Honey Blonde
Eye: Deepset Downturned
Eye Color: Blue Aqua
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Hooked Generic
Lips: Full Heart Natural
Lip Color: Rose Light Nude Gloss

Male Outfit:
Shirt: Swoopneck Tee Ombrm Grey white Blue Oxford
Pant: Shorts Elastic Ties Cotton Blue Turquoise
Shoes: Moccasin Slipper Suede Large Stitching Wool Lining Suede Grey Black
Accessories: Long Chain Pectangle Rendant Metal Rose Gold, Minor Faced Watch Leather Pink Peach