Asian-based stories

could someone recommend a good episode story that’s based on asian culture ??? i truly don’t see enough of it & i want to read a few

7 Likes

Hi! The MC in my story is Asian. Although it’s not entirely focused on the culture. I hope you give it a shot.
Here’s the link . If you’re into action. :blush:
:point_right:t2: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Thank you. :bowing_woman:t2:

2 Likes

There was a shelf with Asian Authors with Asian MC’s.

Hopefully you will find a story you like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since it’s for recommendations. :smiley:

Note to all users: This is not a thread to promote your own story in; this is for the purpose of finding Asian-based stories. Thanks :wink:

It is fiction but based on real Asian cultures. It’s very diversified not only because I used the 3 character types but I’ve gotten inspiration from the lores, myths and legends from the various countries in the Asian region as well as my own hometown. It involves different races and ethnicities, different nationalities and different languages(Eg: Sanskrit, Sumerian and Babylonian) thus the unique character names. It’s fiction (The Malapinchian Tribe) but based on reality inspired by various sources. Just like Transylvania(Dracula), Romania in Europe is famous for its thriller and horror stories, allow me to introduce to you thriller and horror stories from Asia: Thailand(The Ring), Malaysia(Lady in White) and more. #TheBestOfAsia

Ps. I love Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cartoon Series) :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

3 Likes

Would you mind if the character is mixed race?

nope not at all

1 Like

Cool, so in my story my character is half-Indian and half-Mexican. More emphasis is placed on the Hispanic part of her heritage however, her best friend is Indian - there is an exploration of cultural issues such as judgement by others, sexuality and even honour (you would have to read further on to see this).

Not sure if this would be to your interest?

1 Like

Mines called Tokyo Underground :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOT TO HOT by ZADDY and Story of A Geisha are great stories