Asian/ Spanish culture :)

hey so I am working on this story and my MC is half Asian half Spanish.
I was born in Spain but moved at a really young age so I don’t really know their culture I know how to speak but other then that nothing :sweat_smile:

And if anyone can help about me about Asain culture and Spanish it will mean the world!

Thanks!

4 Likes

I’ll share this to a few groups on Instagram, so I can spread of word of u needing assistance.

3 Likes

thank you!!!

Hey, are you Asian? There’s an asian group chat and we’d love to help you out!

1 Like

no i am not but i would love ur help tho!

What do you want to know? If you get a list of questions, and where exactly your MC is from, we could help.

1 Like

their culture what they do and stuff like that :sweat_smile:

Asian is too big to pinpoint a certain culture. It’s like saying the Spanish and Russians are the same because they are both European. I don’t want to be rude, but what do you have in mind?

4 Likes

I am actually half asian (Chinese), half latin-american (Salvadorean of Spanish descent) so I can help if you want. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes please!

ok so for examples their games i heard they have some cool games and their language :dizzy:

Okay! Can you PM some specific questions?

1 Like

i’ll first see if @Matilda_the_lovely will answer the questions and i’ll PM you after about the spanish culture is that ok?

1 Like

Yep!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know how to answer. There are so many different cultures and languages in asia. Is your MC from Iraq or India or Indonesia or China? These are all part of Asia and are all very different from each other.

2 Likes

Cool. My MC is half Chinese and one of my LI is Salvadoran.

3 Likes

right sorry so my MC is from China

2 Likes

Northern or Southern? It’s kind of important :sweat_smile:

1 Like

northern :dizzy:

1 Like