Ask For Art n’ Stuffs [CLØSED]

finally finished gave you several selections, so hopefully one of them is to your liking!

2 Likes

love the covers! do you think you can make me one? xox

I’d love to lol

thanks you!! ok so my story is called who’s the psycho? and i have 8 characters, sorry if has a lot.

!
and the 2 that are wearing the skirts are sisters and the guy with he mask is here brother and they are triplets

Thank you, i love them!

1 Like

OkAY, I need THE EXACT CHARACTER info, because I’m not that good at distinguishing ppl yet, so I need 1. The Character Info 2. The Character Outfit NAMES 3. Story Title 4. Author Title 5. The Poses 6. Cover Size

Thanks

hey so I need yet another cover. You’re the only one I trust with c0vers since yiu’re the best. Think you can help?

Sure, but I will be severely busier, as I’m getting my own story out, but I’ll try.

oh okay. Thanks.
I’ll send you the info

Ye

oh sorrry but change of plans, thanks alot but I don’t need the cover, but thanks anyway and good luck with your story. I’d love to read it

sho’kay

My story will probably come out in an hour? Just search up Quest: Get the Donut in due time

sounds nice. I can’t wait. Good luck!

Thanks

Do you still want a cover?

yes please but its for a different story

1 Like

Sure, I need all the information though!

Can I get both small and large cover

with this main character doing the hop fast animation and the title is The Life of Steph. The theme is comedic I would say, so something random in the background

Can I have the character info? (if I miss any

Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round Blush
Eyes: Upturned Feline Taupe
Hair: Long Curly Hair Black

Do you have a specific outfit or pose??
Otherwise I’ll probably do something really stupid :sweat_smile:

1 Like