Ask For Art n’ Stuffs [CLØSED]

:sob:

1 Like

Hi.
Sorry I couldn’t specify earlier. By hair edit, I mean a little bit different not just the same as what episode offers for hair! Screenshot_20181206-085039|230x500
Like this but for ink character…

1 Like

Do you still want your art scene?

1 Like

Hi I would love to request for a drawn large cover if you don’t mind!
I’d like it to be just one character who is a light tan, I don’t care what type of outfit! With blue eyes and blond hair, also I LOVE the hairstyle in the hand drawn cover and would love to do that if you don’t mind just in a dark blonde color! For the post I’d like her to hold a mask to her face so her face features are cover up! For the background I’m not too picky maybe just a simple black. Plus I’d like the title somewhere on it saying Secret Life!
If you don’t want to do my request I will understand (:slight_smile:
Also I would like it in a regular time but if not I’ll understand if it will take longer!

1 Like

Hi I want to now if I could request for large and small cover

Yup. I do. How about I send you the details tomorrow?

1 Like

Could you give me the character details ?

Whenever works best :heart:

1 Like

If you want to request simply give me the info first!

Could you send the picture you had in mind?

Sorry for the wait! I hope you like it :wink:

1 Like

Please give me the name of your InstaGram account, so I can send you the large cover also!

1 Like

Hello again! Can I please ask you to make me an overlay of a star? Kind of like like this but in the color white:

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Okay. I am probably the worst person for making you wait so much but my internet is not working. Sorry. But I’ll send you as soon as I can

1 Like

Whatever works best for you!

Hi there! I tested some new things with this edit, I hope it’s to your liking! What is your Instagram account username? I’d like to tag you!

Hey, I love your artwork! :blush: I just wanted to know if you were still taking requests? I don’t mind if it’ll take a little while. :wink:

1 Like

Hi! It’s perfect, I love it so much, the thing is I don’t have an instagram at the moment. But you can just put my username from the forums if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like