Ask For Covers? [oPeN]

If anyone needs a (sorta okay) cover (or any of those spiffy stuff [pfp, edits]), you can ask me! I’m taking a break from writing, if anyone’s asking. All I need is character information, which cover you need (small/large), theme, and any other specific things. I prefer INK though.
:arrow_down::arrow_down:
PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING
I am not a god. If you send me a picture of your character in the “idle” animation, I will not do your edit.
If you would like your edit faster, please just send an image of your character in a plain background in the pose you want and include in your post what you want your cover to look like. That way I can do it faster.
If you want a custom pose, give me the character details in which you need to create a character, but you will not be able to choose the outfits. This way will also be faster.
You can also choose to do all that and give me an outfit, but that will be incredibly slow.
Also, if you do not include the adequate information needed, I will not do your request until you include all of it.
Side note: please keep your request in one post. :smile:
Examples:

2018-06-25

Nice!

Thank you!

Lol, I love your covers!

The first one is hilarious :joy:

Can someone create covers and backgrounds for me? I promise to give you a shoutout on my story

I can? Need the info mentioned above though.

Thank you! All those kiddos up there are my precious bbys!

ok sure. should i just tell you here?

Yup!

alright. I want a blond girl and brownd haired guys standing infront of a palace and aiming forward with with handguns. One guy has a pompaduar hairstyle and the other has side shaved hair,

Hmm, do you have more detailed character info? (like the ones you submit when you create the characters)

is that enough info or do you need more?

Also, what position do you want the girl to be in, large or small cover, and what is the title and author name?

like eye color and face shape and all that?

Yes

Cause I’m basically taking the character ad enhancing it.

the girl is standing between the two boys and is also aiming a handgun. Large cover and the author’s name is Shoosha

ok. One second

okay! but I still need the character info

ok now. I’m just checking the characters