Ask For Art n’ Stuffs [CLØSED]

ok. one of the guys has black side shaved hair, light skin, green eyes, thin eyebrows, small lips and and a square jaw he’s wearing a black leather jacket and a red keep calm shirt and ripped jeans. he’s standing on the left. the other guy has brown pompadour hair and brown eyes and light skin, he has a cade face shape, small lips, think eyebrows and i wearing a black victorian jacket and grey and blue vest. hes standing on the right. the girl has blond hair with diva curls, fair skin, blue round bold eyes and seductive arch brows and classic red lips, she has a diamond face shape and is wearing a lack crop top, black jeans and leather jacket and is standing between them and all three of them are aiming guns

Thank you, that must’ve been a pain :>

lol. When will it be finished? and can you do a small cover too?

At the quickest I can finish it by 10 PMPST, but it might take 2 days at the most, since this is my first time trying something like this… sorry if that’s a bother.

I’ll get started on the large cover and see about the small cover later.

no it’s completely fine. But we live in diffrent countries so can I know what time it is at your country? for us it’s 5:56

ok

10:57 PM, I can’t sleep :confused:

lol I can relate. thank you

I’m getting started, you you don’t need to pay attention to this chat for now :slight_smile:

and to contradict that, what is the eye of the first boy’s eyes? (classic round etc.) Or you could just send me a screenshot of the character info

Also his nose

Currently, this is what he looks like…

didn’t add clothes yet

lol, i need your help now

boy #2

girl

sorry, but i can’t start doing it if i got the characters wrong… i’ll wait (sleep) a few hours for your reply, and if you don’t i’ll start making it with these characters
sorry it was pushed back a little!

Hii, your covers are great! Do you think you can make one for me?

ok the girl looks perfect and boy 2# is perfect except his mouth. can you make it ‘‘small round’’ and boy 1# has ‘‘unstyled faux hawk’’ styled hair and aslo ‘‘small round’’ lips otherwise it’s perfect

you don’t have to change anything else besides what I mentioned. Sorry if this is a pain. And sorry for not being able to reply, I had some errands to run. Thank you again

and i have a diffrent idea for the positions