Ask For Art n’ Stuffs [CLØSED]

I would prefer. @shadowphysic & @thefallingskyes but just one is ok.

:+1:t3:

Hello! Can I request an art cover? The story will be called “My Crazy Love Triangle!” here is all the info:

EPISODE STYLE - INK

Girl
Skin: Peach
Brow: Defined Natural
Hair Style: Diva Curls
Hair Color: Platinum Blond
Eye Type: Round Luxe
Eye Color: Blue
Face: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lip Type: Blossom Lips
Lip Color: Ruby Red
Outfit: Deep V Dress, Black Boho Feather Earrings, Black Boho Bracelet, Black Holiday Sequin Heels
Animation: blush
Position: Standing in the center and standing close to the screen facing left

Boy One
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair Style: SoCal Flip
Hair Color: Black
Eye Type: Classic Round
Eye Color: Blue
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lip Type: Classic
Lip Color: Blush
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Green Camo Top,
Basic Sneakers (Slate Grey)
Animation: flirt_wink
Position: Standing at the left of the screen on the edge of the cliff facing right

Boy Two
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair Style: Short Cropped Hair
Hair Color: Fawn
Eye Type: Classic Round
Eye Color: Green
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lip Type: Classic
Lip Color: Blush
Outfit: Muscle Tank Blue, Distressed White Jeans, Basic Sneakers (Navy)
Animation: flirt_shy
Position: Top right of the cliff facing left

Tittle: My Crazy Love Triangle!

Author: Olivia M.

Two Backgrounds:

Please do them on both of the backgrounds so that I could have one for the small cover and one for the large cover. I know this is a lot to ask, but it would mean a lot if you do it. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

I can make your covers for you, but can you upload the background instead of linking it? Can’t open the link

1 Like

Ya that seems to be a bug. Let me try again:

1 Like

I am sort of confused on the positions, where is “top right of the cliff”?

That would be right here:

1 Like

Saw your thread for covers and thought I’d ask for one. The last one on your post is what type I would like close up on the characters, If you can that would be amazing if not I understand just let me know if you are it’s called One Taste and releases in two weeks.

Information:
Thorn - light skin tone, thin arch eyebrow, modern pompadour black hair, stoic almond white eyes, defined triangle face, button nose, and smirk blush lips.

Bailey - tan skin tone, seductive arch brow, beach wave platinum blonde hair, upturned feline green eyes, soft heart face, upturned nose and full round blush lips.

Idea ------
Something like the girl standing in front of the guy facing forward and the guy has his hand on her waist and other hand on chin looking like he is about to bite her neck (needs fangs)?? I don’t know something like that…
*Thorn shirtless please…

1 Like

Will it be okay if I choose the outfits? (they’ll maintain the same theme) I use episode_amanda’s EA in which we can can’t choose outfits sorry! If not it’s fine though, but it’ll take longer.

Yeah that’s fine as long as Thorn can be topless lol

1 Like

Yes that’s fine!

Sorry I didn’t have time to do the title hope you like it! Credit @shadowphysic & @thefallingskyes

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram? I would like to tag you in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

First, it looks soo good! Second, it’s fine that you couldn’t write the title, I can do that. Third, my instagram is @episode.olivia022. Just a quick question; will you have to edit both covers again to add in my instagram? Tysm again! :relaxed:

1 Like

I meant it as I would tag you in the post lol

1 Like

Oh! :joy: Whoops! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump