Ask my opinion on something! Must...socialize

Ask my opinion on Episode featured stories, outfits, portal features, story styles. I’m at work, not working. SOS :sob:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

favorite episode story?

Vampire’s Kiss, Saving Enchantilis, Matchmaker, Back and Forth, Instant Princess. More than one haha sorry

4 Likes

Yours?

idk it’s been forever and a day since i actually read something on episode, i usually just write stories

1 Like

What is your favourite episode style?
Which featured story you like the best and the least and why?

1 Like

Gotcha, its hard for me to read stories because I don’t have a lot of free time and I feel like I should focus on writing as well :disappointed_relieved: What sucks too is that alot of stories are too similar or too long. I love 18 episodes or less lol. You published any stories yet?

1 Like

ooof, my stories are probably gonna be as long as the nile (i’m still working on the first episode of my new story and it’s well over 2000 lines by now, tho there’s lots of branching and coding involved)

and well i mean i do but i don’t like them and is fixing them. It’s not that they are a bad read, it’s just that I believe I could do better.

hmm, i actually love all the styles (yes that does include classic)

1 Like

I like limelight a bit more minus the sad animations, they look odd lol. I still have a soft spot for ink and classic though. They have flats too! Lol. I really liked Vampire’s Kiss and Back and Forth. They weren’t too cliche. It starts with a bra was disappointing. I like reading some trashy novels, but this was inappropriate for this platform and had a forgettable plot :confused:

2 Likes

That’s great though that you want to make something better. It’s needed!!! I hope it goes well :slight_smile:

1 Like

OH BOY, wait till ya read the kiss list

note the sarcasm

thanks, now all i gotta do is actually write something down :joy:

1 Like

I’m hesitant to read that because apparently it copied another author’s story :frowning: So I’m trying to do the right thing but then I think about the gems I earn when I finish an episode. Moral dilemma lol

1 Like

Same! Its hard sometimes -_- or you wanna write when you’re doing other stuff usually “responsible things”

1 Like

the only reason i “read” (it’s mostly me just steadily clicking and choosing random choices) is for the gems, and even then i don’t go beyond the first episode because i aint finna waste my passes.

btw…would you mind reviewing my story. i mean just if ya wanna. I need some thoughts on it. plus it’s not published yet so no passes are wasted :+1:

1 Like

Oh sure! That would be great, I’d love to :slight_smile:

1 Like

okayz, i’ll pm ya the link