Ask Questions, and Advice

Do you need advice? or just have random questions to ask? COME HERE and ASK! I will be around to ask questions.

2 Likes

Are you cool?

Lol I don’t know! I guess I’m my own cool. Are you cool?

1 Like

I am having problems creating outfit choices and I keep getting this error can you please help!

Can you copy and paste the script here?

label dressinggame_1
NARRATOR
What should I wear?
choice “Red Lacy Dress” {
@DANI changes into Red Lacy Dress
@DANI is think
goto DECIDE
} “Red Cutout Dress” {
@DANI changes into Red Cutout Dress
@DANI is think
goto DECIDE
}
label DECIDE
@DANI is admire
NARRATOR
Should I wear this?
choice
“Yes” {

} “goto dressinggame_1” {

its saying someone has to review my post to post the whole script thats why I posted a screenshot of the script

Alright - try and copy and paste this in your script

label dressinggame_2
NARRATOR
What should I wear?
choice
“Red Lacy Dress” {
@DANI changes into Red Lacy Dress
@DANI is think
goto DECIDE
} “Red Cutout Dress” {
@DANI changes into Red Cutout Dress
@DANI is think
goto DECIDE
}
label DECIDE
@DANI is admire
NARRATOR
Should I wear this?
choice
“Yes” {
goto end_game
} “No, try something else” {
DANI (think)
Maybe something else
goto dressinggame_2
}
label end_game

#continue your script here

That worked your the best! Thank you!

There’s 2 guys who like me. To top it off, I have depression & anxiety, and a slew of activities that I do at school. Plus, I write on Episode. How to manage my life at the moment?

1 Like

I have another question, so I published my story. Is there something I should do to get people to read my story?

What is it called? I will read it!

This is a month late, but yeah. I’m pretty cool. * accidentally trips *

I am having some issues with layers when I am doing spot directing! Can someone help!

Hi!
Does anyone know how to make their characters look as if their drowning?
haha,
thank you!

My episode app tells me authors have updated their stories but when I go to read the new episodes it restarts the story but keeps my progress. Also you know when you read a story it puts it to the top of your favorites list they don’t move due to this error. I have tried uninstalling my app and re installing it but it didn’t work I don’t know what to do.

I forgot to mention that my game is really laggy. Maybe this is apart of the problem?
I don’t know if I shoul just wait until the next update and see if it fixes it

I just woke up at 6:00 pm (which equals 15 God damn hours ) so I ruined my plans for today :3 , in the mean time …

I SHALL SPAM YOU WITH LOVE AND DROWN YOU WITH THE POOL OF POSITIVITY ! :heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

But one question …

Why do you need to swim in the pool of positivity ?

2 Likes

the story is about a guy who is popular and pretend to be in a relatshionship with a „nerd“ because she is bullied
Sorry my english is not so good. It exists also a season 2 about because after a lot of stress they end up together and have kids. Season 2 is about the kids
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Don’t worry I have ME or Cronin fatigue and I once slept from 10 pm till 7pm the next day and wake up at around 4 pm everyday in general so I just never make plans anymore like I can’t even go to school or see my friends so I’m basically just a crazy dog lady now and spend most of my time with my 2 labradors Star and Duke

2 Likes