Ask the Afritina! Get help and advice here!

Thank you so much xx

1 Like

How do you make the car with 2 characters in go in out the scene

1 Like

use the preview screen, press ‘directing helper’ then ‘overlay helper’
Move the car to off the screen and copy and paste the command which will be at the bottom, then add “in __” and say how many seconds long you want it to take.
eg.

&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to x y z in (however many seconds you want it to take)
&overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to X Y Z in (^^^)

then press ‘spot helper’ and move your characters to where the car is, and use

@CHARACTER1 walks to spot x y z in (same amount as the car) AND CHARACTER1 is idle AND CHARACTER2 walks to spot x y z in (same amount) AND CHARACTER2 is idle

Hope this helps!

1 Like

How do i fix this?

Tell the characters who need to be at the front to move to layer 1 and all the behind characters to layer 0, for example:

@CHARACTER moves to layer 1
@CHARACTER2 moves to layer 0

If that doesn’t work, swap the layers

Thank youu <3

1 Like

glad I could help <3

Could you look at my new post? i need help AGAIN hahaha x

send me the link

Hey, I need advice-if someone is starting in art and they are not that good-what strategies should they try to improve it?
Sorry, if it’s a silly question :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not silly. All I can advise is keep practising the same style, with different techniques and see which one works best for you. Practice does make perfect! Stay confident, block out people who might hate on your art, if you like doing it, keep doing it. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice :grin::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hope I helped x

1 Like

Hello could you help me with this?:
So I’ve seen on some stories they do zooms while the character talks, how do you do that?

1 Like

use

&zoom on x y z in (however many seconds you want it to take)

CHARACTER (animation)
Dialogue here

1 Like

The & command is useful, it makes the command happen at the same time as whatever happens underneath

2 Likes

Ohh thank you so much !!

1 Like

No problem. Come back again.

Hey it’s me again… I’ve seen characters doing more than one animation while the other is talking… how do you do that?

1 Like

&CHARACTER1 is animation

CHARACTER (animation)
Dialogue.