Ask the Afritina (help and advice) part 2

If you have any questions about coding, directing, tips on your story, promoting your story, where to find art or whatever you’re confused about to do with Episode, ask here! I’ll do my best to answer as well as I can!

Also, Afritina is African-American/Latina.

Ask away!!!

I can give advice on:
~How to promote your story
~How to improve any art you have made
~How to write about things that people will enjoy
~How to avoid things that people won’t like.

I can help with:
~Coding
~Directing
~Script errors
~Zooms
~Spots
~Panning
~And more

I can tell you how to:
~Get backgrounds
~Find overlays
~Find Art scenes
~Find splashes
~And more!

original thread

Ask the Afritina! Get help and advice here!

3 Likes

I would definitly like some tips about promoting. I suck in this a lot. :slight_smile: We are going to get 10 000 reads soon so I believe the story has a potential but most people never heared about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really suck at promoting my story. It has 16 reads and number doesn’t move for a week. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, please help. Any tips are welcome

1 Like

10,000 reads is a lot of reads, it seems like you are pretty good at promoting your story, @Farah_DeSantis , but i suggest making your own thread promoting your story, asking to do read for reads and requesting reviews (same for you, @Leathelion), reviews will be honest and you can improve your directing, grammar, mistakes etc. if your story starts to improve, you can promote it more and more. People who do r4r with you may find they really enjoy your story and it can go from there!

I have this I have my thread in promote your story and also gived it in lot of threads there in past…but I dont want to “bomb” with my story it feels kinda annoying to me. :D. R4R I was doing on the begining (great to get first hundreds of reads) but because lot of people do not read more than 3 chapters (we have 12 published) it is now not the best way I thing - its better that the story is readed by people who are realy interested in this type of stories (it is bit specific - mystery fantasy - so for example the one who love romance drama will probably not go on). we got insta account but I was not able to get some reviews on insta -which seem to me would be in this moment the bes way how to spread thec word about my story…its frustrating I contacted several people who do reviews on isnta but nothing came out of it…even our story keeps often in first 1000 of trending stories…

1 Like

still, 10000 is a lot! if you update regularly the rank will increase and become easier to find

1 Like

well comparing to stories with milion reads it is not that much. :smiley: Yeah I try to publish chapter maximaly in 2 weeks - we now tend to jump for few days after new chapter is published on 600 trending story in general and 25 in the gendre (which is cool) but than it of cause drops again (and this will not be a story with 50 chapters…I see it on something between 15-20 in this moment)…but I am afraid once the story is finished it will fall down rapidly. Now its keeped up by the fans who are hungry for new chapters.

1 Like

maybe one day you will get featured on a shelf

That would be cool.:slight_smile:

1 Like

bumpp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.