Asking the community some questions?

I’ve seen many artists who start out like this, in the begging and then end up when their starting drawing the characters it looks fantastic.

Examples

I DID NOT STEAL HER WORK IM JUST SHOWING IT AS AN EXAMPLE! @/scribbledbymaria on ig.

What do you do to start out editing like this?
I’d like to do more editing covers in the future without drawing them by finger and I’m just asking you guys and What are some tips you can give to those who are out there wanting to start this too and make better Episode Covers for these amazing Authors.

2 Likes

I really like this editing style too! But I’m not really good at it :sweat_smile:
Sometimes I also edit like this, but you’ll need very good quality pictures of characters. Means you’ll have to take the picture from your phone on the app, not from the writer portal(the quality suck).

A fail example

To make a good edit picture/cover/art piece, you’ll also need to learn the shading and lighting.
As for the poses(custom poses), you’ll also need to cut out characters and rotate/move them around to where you want. I do that in I bis paint x. Remember you’ll have to cut them neatly, or it’ll be really messy.

And here's one that's a bit more successful

Feel free to pm me if you need more help!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like