Asking to change hairstyle and lipstick

So I think I know how to do this because it’s a simple choice, but how exactly do I incorporate the hairstyle and lipstick template in the choice if the reader chooses yes? Do I use gotos?

1 Like

Custom templates:

Hairstyle and lipstick:

You can post it in your script and the reader can choose whether to change a feature or move on from the template. If you’d like an would you like to change your hairstyle and lip color? Choice with two options yes or no, in yes option, you can paste the whole template (labels are allowed inside of choices).

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but I was asking something different lol I’m trying to figure out how to ask my readers if they want to change the character’s hairstyle and lipstick. If they choose yes, it’ll automatically go to the hairstyle and lipstick template. If no, then it won’t go to the hairstyle and lipstick template

That’s what I mean here:

You can paste a whole template inside of the yes option and leave the no option blank. After this choice is over, it merges back to main story line. Just be wary that your opening and closing brackets should match.

But if you’re more comfortable putting the template outside of the choice you can do something like:

label customdesignmenu

NARR
Would you like to change your hairstyle and lip color?

choice
“Yes”{

NARR
Are you sure you want to change your hairstyle and lip color?

choice
“I’m sure”{

goto cc_liphair

}“Take me back”{

goto customdesignmenu

}
}“No”{

NARR
Are you sure you don’t want to change your hairstyle and lip color?

choice
“I’m sure”{

goto mainstoryline

}“Take me back”{

goto customdesignmenu

}
}

label cc_liphair

#whole cc lip color and hairstyle template here

label mainstoryline

#main storyline

1 Like

Ohh okay! Thank you!

i usually add the template inside the curly brackets after the yes option!