Assistance director needed

Hello,

I am looking for some assistance in directing. My story is already almost half written. The thing is that when I started, I didn’t have much experience with directing and it displayed on the firsts 6 chapters at least. I went through first 2 chapters and did some fixing, but there is so much of it, that I don’t have time to go back and spend time on fixing details of old episodes and at the same time keep writing new chapters :hear_no_evil: I am employed person, I work 5 days a week 6 am to 16 pm. I have also some other hobbies and things I need to take care of. I have family I wanna spend time with and on top of it I have medical problems. I am so overwhelmed, that I don’t have a chance to handle all of this :see_no_evil: :scream_cat: This is reason I decided to ask for help with fixing of old episodes. So readers can have the best experience from reading and I would be able to spend more time on creating new. So if someone have free time and will be willing to help, I would be grateful :hearts: :pray: :pray:

Unfortunately I am also working full time and am working on my own story, but if you need any help with specific directing issues, questions, or advice feel free to ask. Otherwise, take a bump for your thread and good luck finding someone!

1 Like

Hello, I am a very experienced director. I could help you!
Pm me here, or DM me on Instagram @universal_matondo

1 Like