Asteroid close to us, world on fire & others world problems

I thought about making a thread about all the problems happening around the world combined. We can discuss it here and share opinions (and possible solutions). Here’s some:

• Next week an asteroid will come dangerously close to us. If it explodes in the atmosphere it’ll have the same impact as an atomic bomb.
  • Australia is on fire since September. The fires produced 350 million tons of CO2 and 480 million animals died.
  • China is putting Uyghur muslims in concentration camps and India is doing anything they can to lower muslims’ rights in the country.
  • A couple of other things such as global warming and the possible war between Iran and USA already have a thread.
    What a time to be alive :woman_facepalming:t2:
10 Likes

Lowkey scared for the possible war between Iran and USA as many other countries can be involved and many innocents will be killed :pensive:

What makes the possibility even scarier is that Iran hoisted a red flag over the dome of Jamkaran Mosque, and traditionally a red flag in Iran symbolizes war :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

• I think I’ll be alive for a world war. Maybe not U.S and Iran. That’s so, so scary to think about.
• History is repeating itself with the concentration camps.
•I really doubt the asteroid will hit us because they usually never do. You never know though…

5 Likes

Wait really?
Even if a war starts it doesn’t mean that the USA will get attacked, let’s not forget that this is not the first war by the American government in the Middle East

2 Likes

And to think that the asteroid passed Earth just yesterday.
God, this is not a good start.

1 Like

Actually they do but they’re never big enough to be a problem. I’m sure that we have some type of protection tho, we learned from the dinosaurs so probably they’ll evacuate people if it comes too close. It’s still scary to think about tho :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did it? I read that it’ll pass the 10th of January :thinking:

1 Like

This was posted on January 3rd, 2020 and they said that the next day, it will pass.
So I’m guessing it was yesterday :thinking:

EDIT: it was approchaing, I thought it passed lol sorry :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh ok, I was confused :joy:
The Sun isn’t exactly the most reliable news source anyway :eyes:

3 Likes

Why thank you so much for telling me all of this. You have just made my day :slightly_smiling_face: (sarcasm if you can’t tell)

2 Likes

Damn I knew all of this-

3 Likes

Welp - So many problems without solutions.

2 Likes

And what? Act on them?

2 Likes

I must be a weird person, when I don’t care about a topic I just don’t click on it :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully. Stuff like global warming and the australians fires can be solved by our daily actions. While the others aren’t as easy to solve it’s still better to be informed rather than being caught completely out the blue

3 Likes

Oh my god! I saw this tweet about global warming-

Some news company or something was talking about how we need $300 Million to help fight against global warming… then the person replied to the tweet listing 3 people that could pitch in… it takes three people…

yet citizens are here doing the best they can with whatever money they have, life isn’t handed to them on a silver plate. But we’re trying.

2 Likes

The title said it all, if you don’t want to read about it don’t click on it. Also, the mods already said that these threads are allowed, it’s not up to you to decide what others can or can’t post

4 Likes

So no matter what happens we’re pretty much still in danger-
And if it’s not us then it’s people in other parts of the world.

2 Likes

Yeah they can be solved, but people won’t get up, they’re all talk.

2 Likes

So true. I saw a lot of people acting in the forums tho, which makes me extremely happy. Something is moving, slowly but we’re getting there

1 Like