Asteroid close to us, world on fire & others world problems

Preach! Greed in this world is disgusting to me. Selfishness and heedlessness is gonna be our undoing. Movements doesn’t seem like there helping because obviously it’s falling on deaf ears.

3 Likes

I don’t know, we evolved from monkeys right, how did they evolve?

1 Like

And the Pyramid of Giza, how the hell did they build it that high? Hmh?

2 Likes

I’m lost, lol.

2 Likes

Like tracing far back from time. Meaning there is something more than what they are telling us.

2 Likes

Chiming in: :sunglasses: This thread was created in the General Chat section which is intended for all threads not pertaining to Episode. I can confirm this thread is fine and there is no need for it to be closed. Don’t like the title or content of a thread? Simply ignore it and move on. Does the thread break the forum rules? Flag it so the team can take care of it. Not sure if a thread or post breaks the forum rules? Feel free to review the rules here: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/updated-7-2019-forum-general-rules/ . Still not certain? Please review the Moderation Guidelines here: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/our-forum-moderation-standards-and-guidelines/ for further clarification. Thanks all :v:

Thanks all :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ohhhh.

2 Likes

But yeah Global Warming, we already know how that happened.

2 Likes

You telling me. The earth can withstand everything from dinosaurs, the ice age, basically everything. And because of some selfish creatures, Idek if it’s gonna withstand.

2 Likes

There’s definitely a missing piece in our whole history, I always thought so as well. By why keeping it hidden?

1 Like

Because the smart people with super high IQ’s will figure it out and try to expose it.

2 Likes

So they’re trying to catch them? :flushed:
By the way, since we’re talking about this, a former member of the CIA said that he heard that they’re going to do a big announcement in the first half of 2020, I wonder what they want to talk about

2 Likes

That’s interesting. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So glad I live in Europe, phew :sweat_smile:

Memes abt WW3 are lit tho

3 Likes

Honestly, praying for all those who are in Australia right now. I’ve watched some videos on snapchat, and the skies are literally red, there are random bushfires on the side of the road, heavy smoke is everywhere! Sending my love to those who are currently where the fire is :two_hearts::pleading_face:

As for the US. I have no words for that. It’s been a long time since WW2 and suddenly there’s talk of WW3, smh. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Same, I would prefer if it was covered more on the news, what’s going on is seriously heartbreaking :pensive:

1 Like

Don’t be scared, they’re already trying with diplomacy! Most likely nothing will happen

1 Like

hopefully, I just pray that nothing happens…

1 Like

Don’t worry, nothing will happen!

1 Like

yeah, im trying to stay cool, and calm. lol

1 Like