Asteroid close to us, world on fire & others world problems

I’m not telling you what to post. I’m not demanding you to take down this post. All I’m saying is that these posts are really unnecessary in my opinion

1 Like

In this situation, slow doesn’t win the race. They people harming us at a fasting rate does, but I see your point. And it’s good to know people care.

2 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately the majority of the problems are caused just by a few, which is why it’s important to be informed. If the public never informed itself about the harm some companies were doing, none would’ve even tried to become green.
I personally see a bright future, the new generation gives me so much hope

2 Likes

If I’m being honest… I think there is no saving us.

3 Likes

Agreed! I don’t have hope for the next generation, ngl.

1 Like

Personally, I think it’s all just a distraction.

2 Likes

From what? :thinking:

1 Like

“I personally see a bright future, the new generation gives me so much hope”

I have to disagree on that. This generation tbh is a mess. And this world. People are putting their fingers in ice cream and getting at least 10 to life for them. The justice system is biased. People are dumping trash into oceans. I’m not surprised we’re going into war.

3 Likes

From something bigger, think about it, we have a universe with millions beyond millions of galaxies and dimensions. We had dinosaurs! Mushrooms that were 48 feet tall. And we are just normal, nahh, I don’t think so.

3 Likes

I have to agree it feels like a distraction. I bet they’ve already found the cure for cancer or any other illness but for some reason they want them hidden.

4 Likes

Preach! The new generation will probably make things worse :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

True but that’s the older generation that’s doing that. Maybe I only see the positive part which is why I think about it this way but just think about how many people contributed to the Friday for the Future

1 Like

Maybe because some of us need to die, and they definitely have the cure for cancer.

2 Likes

I’m interested now, I want to know more :eyes:

1 Like

I’m guessing “Friday for the Future,” was a rally for world peace or something like that?

2 Likes

100% Let’s not forget about the guy that “mysteriously” died after he invented the car fueled by water. It’s all for greed

2 Likes

For global warming

1 Like

Like, isn’t kind of crazy, I’ve heard of the things the brain can do, and it’s amazing!!! But there is something more, I believe. The government def has something to do with it.

1 Like

Do you think that we come from somewhere else?

1 Like

Preach! Greed in this world is disgusting to me. Selfishness and heedlessness is gonna be our undoing. Movements doesn’t seem like there helping because obviously it’s falling on deaf ears.

3 Likes