Asteroid close to us, world on fire & others world problems

yeah…thanks lol

1 Like

bump :heart:

1 Like

Astroids buzz past us all the time. China well…I mean they are a communist country so what can you expect?

1 Like

True :sweat_smile:

Well, no political position (except for authoritarianism and dictatorship) are inherently bad, other states are communists but they still don’t have concentration camps

1 Like

While I don’t agree with what’s happening in China this comment really makes you seem like you’re grouping the whole of China into a box that says “Anti-Muslim.” People do good and bad in all beliefs and in all political systems (except the ones @Zey mentioned above me). I highly doubt China being run by the communist party has anything to do with this. Racism has everything to do with it. And there are racist people in every race, religion, political party, etc.

2 Likes

I stand by what I said. Yeah there is good in bad in any government. No saying what do you expect from such a government does not group everyone living there. This is simply talking about the government doing what they are doing, nothing to do with the non government personnel living in the country. This at best is a huge reach…but yes racism is a part of the problem.

But that’s not what you wrote.

I’m 99% sure that in cases like this racism and prejudice are 99% of the
problem. Muslims wouldn’t be held in these camps if people in China didn’t have something against them. :woman_shrugging:t2:

But you talked about how China is a communist country. If you were only speaking in terms of the government then maybe you should be more specific next time. The way you wrote it really made it sound like you were targeting the whole of China. Words have power and we have to be careful how we use them. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Yeah I could have, and probably should have picked different words when I said it. But everyone can agree on, the actions of a few, should not dictate that everyone is bad. And those people should not have to be placed in camps due to their race. It is pretty sad that people have to go through that.

1 Like

It’s incredibly sad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.