Astra’s Outline Contest

This contest would be hosted on here and my instagram @astra.episode

Here are the rules:

• The outlines must only be used for the competition
  • The watermark must not be removed, but you can change the outlines slightly
  • You can enter as many times as you want
  • if you are entering via instagram the rules are slightly different in order for me to keep track of everyone’s entry (ie. a tag/ # )

Prizes:
First place: art scene for 2 characters, a drawn pfp and follow back/shoutout (if entering on insta or if you enter on here a character card)

Second place: art scene for 1 character, a drawn pfp and follow back/shoutout (if entering on insta or if you enter on here a character card)

Third place: drawn pfp and follow back/shoutout (if entering on insta or if you enter on here a character card)

The contest ends: 25th September
Link to outlines :Outlines
These are what outlines there are:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

If you are having difficulty with the drive:
If you click the outline you want and then the 3 dots in the right corner, then open in new window and it should come up, although it will be hard to see as the outlines are black

Examples of my work:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

5 Likes

Idk whether it’s my iPad but the drive doesn’t show the pictures when clicked on.

1 Like

Hmm… ok thanks for letting me know, try this link now, if they still don’t work let me know and if need be I can email them over to you

New link
Here’s what they look like in case it doesn’t work and that way you know which one you want to go for

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

I found out a way to see them and download them, if you click the picture and then the 3 dots, then open in new window and it should come up

1 Like

I’m not entering because I have zero artistic talent lol but those outlines are amazing! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :two_hearts: and no worries you don’t have to have any artistic skills only an open mind and a colouring brush, but thanks for your comment it means a lot

1 Like

No problem good luck with the contest! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Those are such good outlines!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump

Hello! Theses outlines are really good. I’m entering on here, so do I pm it to you?

A pm would be easier for me to see who has entered as well as your entry, but if you want to enter on thread as well you can.
Thank you! :two_hearts:

Bump

Bump

Hi,
I’m guessing the contest is closed now?