Astro's Help Thread -

Hey, I can help on coding, covers, backgrounds, basic/advanced directing, outfit designs, character features and story plot lines.

This is a thread for about anything you need. I do not draw covers, I can put characters on it and no characters.

THIS IS FREE! No cost needed. I will only charge when I do 100/50 coding and other things like spotting over 6 characters doing an animation. The cost will be cheap. $1-3.

4 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

do you think you could help me with a kitchen script full of chefs like 5 max?

1 Like

Yes!! Just pm me :))

1 Like

Yay! Okay I will!

1 Like

Do you happen to know when you are using overlays in a scene and you do the fade out and you review it in the app and they glitch then it fades out if that makes sense do you know how to stop the overlays from showing up before the fade out thing

I’ve never had that happen, but what’s the overlay name so I can let you put in some code that worked for me when I did that?

Welcome to forums!!

thats kind of difficult because its basically every overylay iv used it glitches out like you can see it then the fade in starts and its like ?? aha but i can give you one set of overlays rn,

INT.BOYSBEDROOMNIGHT with ULTRASOUNDPIC to 0.474 53 268 at layer 0 in zone 2 with FEMALEHANDRIGHTTAN to 0.329 85 173 at layer 2 in zone 2 with ULTRASOUNDPIC2 to 0.566 51 237 at layer 1 in zone 2 with FEMALEHANDTAN to 0.079 146 280 at layer 1 in zone 2
@ cut to zone 2
@ zoom on 537 325 to 221% in 0

@ overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC opacity 0
@ overlay FEMALEHANDTAN opacity 0

@ KIANA changes into KIANA_christop

@ transition fade in 1

@ KIANA spot 0.991 161 150 in zone 2 AND KIANA starts idle_read_phone_neutral AND KIANA faces right AND KIANA moves to layer -1

@ pause for 4

@ zoom on 521 381 to 492% in 0

@ KIANA spot 0.827 225 226 AND KIANA starts rear AND KIANA faces right AND KIANA moves to layer 1

@ overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC opacity 1
@ overlay FEMALEHANDTAN opacity 1
@ overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC2 opacity 0
@ overlay FEMALEHANDRIGHTTAN opacity 0

the @'s obvs dont have spaces on the script but it told me i cant tag more than one person lmao so i put spaces

1 Like

Omg why is it doing that to you?? lol

idk lmao, the overlays just show up before the fade in

its not like bad or that big a deal, i just wondered if someone knew how to fix it so the fade ins could be smoother

Yah so, I’m previewing it on my screen to see how messy it is. Can you send pics of the overlays?

okay so i just tried to send the pics and its saying i cant add pics to a post… ;o;

1 Like

OMG AHHHHHHH. I would just reset your page and try again. If its saved to your device, then just click the little photo above typing.

Nvm I just figured out what you did wrong lol don’t worry

ooo yay ^w^ whats wrong?

You want fade in and out? Or just one?

fade in because thats when the overlays usually start fade outs i dont have a problem with

1 Like

Okay so I’m re-coding it. You did opacity 0 instead of 1 in 0 or 0 in 1, fade and cut. You like CUT cut. Also, you didn’t create the overlay!! So opacity is how visible it is. So did it even show up?

Try this;

INT.BOYSBEDROOMNIGHT with ULTRASOUNDPIC to 0.474 53 268 at layer 0 in zone 2 with FEMALEHANDRIGHTTAN to 0.329 85 173 at layer 2 in zone 2 with ULTRASOUNDPIC2 to 0.566 51 237 at layer 1 in zone 2 with FEMALEHANDTAN to 0.079 146 280 at layer 1 in zone 2
&cut to zone 2
&zoom on 537 325 to 221% in 0
@overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC create
@overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC opacity 1 in 3
@overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC create
@overlay FEMALEHANDTAN opacity 1 in 3
@KIANA changes into KIANA_christop
@transition fade in 1
@KIANA spot 0.991 161 150 in zone 2 AND KIANA starts read_phone_neutral_loop AND KIANA faces right AND KIANA moves to layer -1
@pause for 4
@zoom on 521 381 to 492% in 0
@KIANA spot 0.827 225 226 AND KIANA starts rear AND KIANA faces right AND KIANA moves to layer 1
@overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC opacity 0 in 1
@overlay FEMALEHANDTAN opacity 0 in 1
@overlay ULTRASOUNDPIC2 opacity 0 in 3
@overlay FEMALEHANDRIGHTTAN opacity 0 in 3